Easy there, old timer.
- Soap Soaperson
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1182
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
- Location: Florida
He says in his bio that his name's Rodrigo.
RPIN! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS FROM US?
RPIN! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS FROM US?
Yay. | Yay Part II.
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
---
NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.
<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no
- Van Douchebag
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
- Location: The Televizzle
- Contact:
Wrong continent. This one's an Aussie.
Here's another Aussie Rod's age who I talk to sometimes
http://sam-m.deviantart.com
Here's another Aussie Rod's age who I talk to sometimes
http://sam-m.deviantart.com
- Maxim Kovalenko
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:03 pm
- Contact:
- Ghastly
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 5154
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Easy there, old timer.
38 years old. Birthday is Sept. 13th, 1965.Van Douchebag wrote:Just how old is everyone?
I remember the moon landing.
And Woodstock.
- Tim
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 3285
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
- Location: State of WA, formerly MA
- Contact:
Wow, I'm exactly one year younger than you!Stephen Henderson-Grady wrote:I'm 26. Born August 28th, 1977.
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!
- Friend
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
- Contact:
March 12, 1985. So, yep, I'm nineteen.
And there's no way you'd guess it by looking at me, but I'm about two weeks older than Kiera Knightley.
And there's no way you'd guess it by looking at me, but I'm about two weeks older than Kiera Knightley.
Agh! I'm delicious!
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
<A HREF="http://mcville.keenspace.com/">McVille</a> is dead.
<A HREF="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... .png">DRAW ME</A>
Re: Easy there, old timer.
:O You are about 1 year younger than my dad!Ghastly wrote:38 years old. Birthday is Sept. 13th, 1965.Van Douchebag wrote:Just how old is everyone?
I remember the moon landing.
And Woodstock.
- Fullcircle
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:33 am
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Contact:
My partner in crime and I are both 24. So I guess we're on the older side.
~SR
~SR
Last edited by Fullcircle on Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
As authors it is our duty to create lovable enticing characters, and do horrible evil things to them.
I don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public.
In search of an appropriate tagline.
Updates and Community Live Journal
Tips for Character Development
I don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public.
In search of an appropriate tagline.
Updates and Community Live Journal
Tips for Character Development
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm












