Easy there, old timer.

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Soap Soaperson
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1182
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am
Location: Florida

Post by Soap Soaperson »

He says in his bio that his name's Rodrigo.

RPIN! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING THIS FROM US?
Yay. | Yay Part II.

---

NOOOOTE: Any and all links posted by me have the possibility of being NWS, and are likely from http://www.LUElinks.net. K? K.

<Derenge> yo
<TLH> Hey Derenge, want an enema?
<Derenge> no

User avatar
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: The Televizzle
Contact:

Post by Van Douchebag »

Wrong continent. This one's an Aussie.

Here's another Aussie Rod's age who I talk to sometimes
http://sam-m.deviantart.com
Image

User avatar
Maxim Kovalenko
Regular Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Maxim Kovalenko »

I guess I'm one of the old timers as well 8) I turned thirty this last December
Image

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Easy there, old timer.

Post by Ghastly »

Van Douchebag wrote:Just how old is everyone?
38 years old. Birthday is Sept. 13th, 1965.

I remember the moon landing.

And Woodstock.

User avatar
Phalanx
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3737
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2003 11:46 am
Location: Superglued to the forum by Yeahduff
Contact:

Post by Phalanx »

20. 21 in December.

Unfortunately they tell me I still look young enough that I get asked for ID when purchasing alcohol. Bloody Hell.
Image
The Jaded - Action. Adventure. Danger. For Hire.
Lonely Panel - Explore. Travel. Comics.

User avatar
Ghastly
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 5154
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Ghastly »

The last time I got carded was on my 30th birthday. Legal drinking age in Ontario is 19. My wife teased me and said the waiter was just looking for a bigger tip.

User avatar
Caduceus
Regular Poster
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 10:16 pm

Post by Caduceus »

I'm 26. Born August 28th, 1977.

That makes me old enough to remember seeing The Return of the Jedi in the theater when it came out. And the Challenger disaster.
Caduceus
Marianne

User avatar
Jackhass
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3243
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:34 am
Location: Starring in your latest sex dream.

Post by Jackhass »

I'm 22...

...so I'm not quite a geezer yet.
Image

A zoo full of cute yet uproariously funny animals...how can you go wrong?

My Keenspace Forum!

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

18
Image

User avatar
CapitanG
Regular Poster
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:32 pm
Location: My mountain hideout
Contact:

Post by CapitanG »

I'm in the young end of the '85 crew; I'm 18 with the August 25th birthday.

I'm often mistaken for someone in my twenties, though.
Gnomes! --Still being updated!
Talent Optional -- Surreality TV--Both on Hiatus

User avatar
Tim
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3285
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 10:42 pm
Location: State of WA, formerly MA
Contact:

Post by Tim »

Stephen Henderson-Grady wrote:I'm 26. Born August 28th, 1977.
Wow, I'm exactly one year younger than you!
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

User avatar
Friend
Regular Poster
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 4:16 am
Location: Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Post by Friend »

March 12, 1985. So, yep, I'm nineteen.
And there's no way you'd guess it by looking at me, but I'm about two weeks older than Kiera Knightley.

User avatar
Mvmarcz
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3623
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Post by Mvmarcz »

I'm 19, I'll be 20 in december. I still feel like I'm 17 even though people tell me I'm mature for my age. I was technically on keenspace back in 2002(only my art...I had no real input) and I've been drawing since late 99 early 2000

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: Easy there, old timer.

Post by Brockway »

Ghastly wrote:
Van Douchebag wrote:Just how old is everyone?
38 years old. Birthday is Sept. 13th, 1965.

I remember the moon landing.

And Woodstock.
:O You are about 1 year younger than my dad!
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Fullcircle
Regular Poster
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 2:33 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Contact:

Post by Fullcircle »

My partner in crime and I are both 24. So I guess we're on the older side.

~SR
Last edited by Fullcircle on Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
As authors it is our duty to create lovable enticing characters, and do horrible evil things to them.
I don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public.

Image
In search of an appropriate tagline.
Updates and Community Live Journal
Tips for Character Development

User avatar
Phact0rri
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 5772
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:04 pm
Location: ????
Contact:

Post by Phact0rri »

*looks up at Full circle* good thing I'm not the only mid 20'er rolling around 24 as well....
Image
<KittyKatBlack> You look deranged. But I mean that in the nicest way possible. ^_^;

User avatar
RPin
Gentleman Pornographer
Posts: 2930
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:12 am
Location: I'm off to Brazil, bitches!
Contact:

Post by RPin »

Just hit 22 this month!

And I'm not that Rodrigo. I always sucked at drawing Spawn.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Warren's third oldest born in 1970, I'm fourth oldest born in 1971. I have no idea who is first and second oldest.

I am the uber-geek, with a birthday of 2^10th (October 24th)
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Grabmygoblin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 4062
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by Grabmygoblin »

7/17/'85, so that puts me at 19.
Image

User avatar
JPSloan
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1406
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Post by JPSloan »

I'll be 30 in October. One week after my wedding.
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

Post Reply