Grr... We really need to get this place moving...

Grr... We really need to get this place moving...

Postby RagingCynic on Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:53 pm

This is pretty sad. Going by forum posts, Damonk has about 4 readers right now. I know there must be more, but, obviously, they aren't posting. Maybe if we had some sort of news post on the front page more people might come? Just ask for a sign in sort of thing with a link? The other thing that would probably help a lot is to go through with a full-on Keenspot plug: get the message board, get in on the adbox rotation, possibly get some linkage from other comics, Keenspot or no, but we really need to get this going. I feel that it's pretty sad that there are so few people in on what I consider to be one of the greatest webcomics ever, and I'm sure I'm not alone on this.

So what say you Damonk? Can we pull this together?
RagingCynic
Regular Poster

Postby [AOD] on Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:18 am

Damonk - you have my full, unadulterated support! As do you, Cynic.

This forum shall LIVE once more!

!~AoD
My Comic Hexagon Death Squad

A Comic I do with my Buddy Raocow: Artificial Time XS
[AOD]
Cartoon Hero

Postby Haggy on Mon Jul 12, 2004 6:46 pm

I too still enjoy framed... even if I never joined the fourm before.
Haggy

Postby Not damonk on Wed Jul 14, 2004 12:51 pm

Thanks for all the support again, fellahs (and Hi there, Haggy!)...

Like I think I've said somewhere else before, the only real thing stopping me from setting up stuff like the Keenspot boards and etc is just time. Well, time and my thinking that my number priority should be setting up all my site up properly again...

Actually, on that last note, I'm currently trying to convince my darling wife to whip up a sweet new site design for me -- she's amazing when it comes to such things, and Lord knows that my site could certianly use a better look right now... :o

Anywho, yeah. I've really been feeling the love lately, what with you guys chiming off in here and me getting more letters of support and stuff than usual.

I'm a lucky toonist hack, I am! Thanks! :D
Not damonk
Regular Poster

Postby Pyromancy on Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:34 pm

I know the feeling. I'm over at Hell Sweet Hell and I can't get ANYONE to post to the forum. I don't post to the forums too much anymore myself, but geez.

I'm just here to acknowledge all the support Damonk's throwin' my way. I'm gettin' hits out the arse and it's mostly from him.

Thanks Monkey-man!

BTW, today's my birthday and I got Ghost Dog: The way of the Samurai. Watchit, love it, live it.
Hell Sweet Hell Productions if you were condemned to Hell, you'd be home now.
Pyromancy
Regular Poster

Postby K-Dawg on Fri Aug 13, 2004 8:32 am

Oops forgot to give my support.

*K-Dawg rips his support out of his body*

There you go...it might be a bit bloody so just wash that off. :D

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE

Re: Grr... We really need to get this place moving...

Postby NotSiece on Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:37 am

RagingCynic wrote: Just ask for a sign in sort of thing

I'm still here. I just became incredibly annoyed with the Keen forums and stopped visiting them. Keen is the first site I've found that actually managed to screw up phpBB.

NotDamonk wrote:Actually, on that last note, I'm currently trying to convince my darling wife to whip up a sweet new site design for me -- she's amazing when it comes to such things, and Lord knows that my site could certianly use a better look right now...

Your wife isn't the only one around here who's good at web design, you know. If she can't find the time to do your design, drop me an email and let me know what you had in mind, and I can put something together.
NotSiece

Postby NotoriousMEQ on Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:14 pm

It's hard doing webdesign for someone else! I need a new webdesign myself.

Seice, I can't see your message on the ponju forums! I cant' get into the forums at all - are you having this problem.

Also- damonk's drawn a bunch more comics and will probably have some more up later. He's had a lot of softball the past couple of days and that cuts down on his non-work time.

-Megs
NotoriousMEQ
Regular Poster

Return to FRAMED!!!