Are Lindsay Lohan's boobs real?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Are Lindsay Lohan's breasts real?

100% natural
11%
Fake!
39%
Why the hell should I even care?
50%

Total votes: 18

Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Post by Fadedflame »

Nahh there really isn't anything wrong with it, it's just fun to oogle and wonder. After all those of us who ar eless endowed up top may find it harder to deal with certain things, like self esteem. If there is a way to fix that for them great, I'm just not up to having my chest cut up to do it.

~Faded
I don't live to die, I taunt death because it is the only way to live.

War
Grr

Post by War »

I had never heard of Lindsey Lohan before. Am I the only one who doesn't find her particularly attractive?

Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Post by Fadedflame »

Nope, she was cute when she was younger but she grew out of it, but cute was as far as my opinion went.

~Faded
*sidenote woohoo finally a liutenent

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

JPSloan wrote: I think a lot of it centers on how it sets women into thinking that their bodies are "unacceptable". Not that this is a new thing... it's been a part of every patriarchical society in history, but it's our biggest manifestation of it currently. Hell, it used to be the corset, and foot-binding, and even clitoral mutilation. All of these things were radical body changes fueled largely by the men of society until the women began to run with it more or less because they felt they had to.

The breast augmentation surgery is a big deal, too. It's major invasive surgery, even though its prevalence encourages most people to think of it as an overnight outpatient thing. (I say this because I know women who have had it) It hurts like hell, but then again, each one I personally know says their lives were completely changed by it, and they're glad they had it done, so there ya go...
That's what I'm talking about. After all, as painful as it is, it is still one of the least leathal trends of that kind. Less that the one that makes girls starve to death to fit into standards supermodels set for them. *shudders imagining pictures of bulimia*
Eh, but I guess, it may be funny to talk about it. Like, what's more controversial, Britney's breasts or her himen?
Interesting, I was never interested in gossips about celebrities. Although I love gossips about people I know.

Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Post by Fadedflame »

Well *looks around nervously* I heard that War is really a pacifist!

~Faded

Mr.Bob
:(
:(

Post by Mr.Bob »

Digital War wrote:I had never heard of Lindsey Lohan before. Am I the only one who doesn't find her particularly attractive?
I'd care more about the issue if she were. But she's not.

On another, but related subject, I want a prosthetic forehead on my real head.

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

I want your hat. Gimmie!

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Post by Warren »

I want some Ginger Snaps.
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

Mr.Bob wrote: I'd care more about the issue if she were. But she's not.
Most of female forumites are cuter than her.

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Post by JexKerome »

mcDuffies wrote:
Mr.Bob wrote: I'd care more about the issue if she were. But she's not.
Most of female forumites are cuter than her.
That may be, but she, like all of the female forumites, is also OUT OF YOUR REACH. Nyo

So the matter's academic. Nyo
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Post by Rkolter »

Digital War wrote:I had never heard of Lindsey Lohan before. Am I the only one who doesn't find her particularly attractive?
I don't think she's particularly attractive; she's way too thin. Where the hell did women get the idea that men like women who look like they could break like match-sticks? Jeez. Eat a cheeseburger or something. Put a little meat on those bones.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

rkolter wrote: I don't think she's particularly attractive; she's way too thin. Where the hell did women get the idea that men like women who look like they could break like match-sticks? Jeez. Eat a cheeseburger or something. Put a little meat on those bones.
Got to second that. Every girl minus one I know, thinks she has a problem with weight. Now, imagine a very thin person who says she should loose a kilo or two. That's really... well, annoying.

Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Post by Fadedflame »

Hey-y, well I'm one of those thin types, though personally I want to gain weight, and have for years. Try having doctors putting you on all types of diets trying to get you to gain weight to no avail, for a couple years. I love food, and I eat it whenever I can, but I still can't puch over the 105 lbs mark.

~Faded

Rkolter

Post by Rkolter »

fadedflame wrote:Hey-y, well I'm one of those thin types, though personally I want to gain weight, and have for years. Try having doctors putting you on all types of diets trying to get you to gain weight to no avail, for a couple years. I love food, and I eat it whenever I can, but I still can't puch over the 105 lbs mark.

~Faded
I envy your metabolistic powers, while I pity the lack of meat on your bones. :wink:
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

Nothingspecial
Regular Poster

Post by Nothingspecial »

fadedflame wrote:Hey-y, well I'm one of those thin types, though personally I want to gain weight, and have for years. Try having doctors putting you on all types of diets trying to get you to gain weight to no avail, for a couple years. I love food, and I eat it whenever I can, but I still can't puch over the 105 lbs mark.

~Faded
I was the same way in high school. I would eat and eat and eat, but nothing stuck. I'd have a full dinner (12 oz steak, vegetable, baked potatoe, salad, biscuits) and before my family would wash the dishes, I'd be in the kitchen making myself a peanut butter sandwich. Yet, I could never break 150 lbs.... and when you're going up against 200-250 lineman, that's bad.

My metabolism has since slowed, but since I'm no longer in high school (and thus don't play football), that doesn't help me now.
I am Matt Oliver and I have approved this message.

Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors!

When I'm not here, I'm doing <a target='blank' href="http://nothingspecial.keenspace.com">Nothing Special</a>.

Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Post by Fadedflame »

I actually found it had an advantage while playing powderpuff during homecoming or even just playing for fun with the guys. It's really easy to squirm away, but yeah, I can pack down a full dinner, or two, and five minute later be complaining I'm hungry again. Though clothes shopping is a horrible experience x.x

~Faded

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

~Faded
I'm in the club too. 70 kg on my 1.87 m is very skinny, and I can't go over 73 kg no matter how much I eat... Though I'm actually one of those who just don't eat much.
Thus, I should gain weight. But I'm kinda happy with being skinny although I agree it would look better if I had a muscle or two on my hands.
But talking about subjects of fatness/thinness, I can't say that I prefere one kind of women, but I can say that both have their kind of charm and too many times I've seen girls complaining about "big butt" or something similar, not knowing that we guys sometimes just like big butts.

But, actually, it's when I see a skinny girl who complains that she has to some weight, that I think that today's ideal of beauty is totally messed up.

Nothingspecial
Regular Poster

Post by Nothingspecial »

mcDuffies wrote:

~Faded
I'm in the club too. 70 kg on my 1.87 m is very skinny, and I can't go over 73 kg no matter how much I eat... Though I'm actually one of those who just don't eat much.
Thus, I should gain weight. But I'm kinda happy with being skinny although I agree it would look better if I had a muscle or two on my hands.
But talking about subjects of fatness/thinness, I can't say that I prefere one kind of women, but I can say that both have their kind of charm and too many times I've seen girls complaining about "big butt" or something similar, not knowing that we guys sometimes just like big butts.

But, actually, it's when I see a skinny girl who complains that she has to some weight, that I think that today's ideal of beauty is totally messed up.
Hear hear! There's no greater turnoff than a girl constantly talking about her diet or constantly obsessing over what food she can and can't eat, most especially skinny ones.
I am Matt Oliver and I have approved this message.

Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors!

When I'm not here, I'm doing <a target='blank' href="http://nothingspecial.keenspace.com">Nothing Special</a>.

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Post by Warren »

~Faded
Just wait until your mid/late twenties. It'll be taken care of.
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Post by JexKerome »

Warren wrote:

~Faded
Just wait until your mid/late twenties. It'll be taken care of.
Warren should know, he's gone thorugh his mid-twenties... what? almost thrice now? Nyo
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.