Mentally exhausted from six hour drive.

Mentally exhausted from six hour drive.

Postby Jackiesfridge on Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:13 am

That's what you get for driving with your brain. Most of us use our hands and feet. ;)

Speaking of, remember that Psi-Ops game we saw on G4 when you were over? The one with heads exploding and telekinetic body slams?

It is every damn bit as cool as it looked. :D :D :D

-S
Jackiesfridge
Regular Poster

Postby Mirober on Thu Jul 08, 2004 7:59 am

It's for Xbox, right? I think I'm probably going to have to break down and buy one ... when my bank account recovers from the beating it's taken in the past two months, anyway.

... and where on earth did you get that Avatar!?!
Mirober
Regular Poster

Postby Jackiesfridge on Thu Jul 08, 2004 8:35 am

XBox and PS2, but no GameCube. :(

John Troutman made the avatar for me. He went on a chibi-spree in his LiveJournal. Innit neeeeeeeeeet? ;) Not to mention disturbing...

:)

-S
Jackiesfridge
Regular Poster

Postby Seafog the 3rd on Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:23 pm

Cute avatar Shannon, is there much more to it, past the borders? Do you have a link where we can see the rest?
I'm way behind the console curve. I'm still trying to beat many of my PS1 games! I've almost ready to beat the Weapons in FF7.
'Never appeal to a man's 'better nature'. He may not have one. Invoking his self-intrest gives you more leverage.' -Lazarus Long
Seafog the 3rd
Regular Poster

Postby Jackiesfridge on Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:49 am

There might be more beyond the edges, but I'm not sure - John Troutman (<a href="http://www.basilflint.com" target="SPOOOOOORK!">Basil Flint</A>) made it up for me during his chibi practice. The icon you see is all I saw. :)

Console gaming is fun. PC gaming is fun, too, but the difference is that console gaming is easier to share, since you're playing it on a TV that's generally designed to be watched by multiple players.

We just recently replaced our old projection TV (it died) with a hi-def projection, and the first accessory I bought was the HD Component Cable hookup for our XBox.

Then, after marvelling at Psi-Ops and Spider-man 2 in hi-def, I just had to go out and buy one more game. Three words:

High.
Definition.
Sophitia.

Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....

-S

Yes, I am a pig. Not enough of a pig to go buy DOA: Extreme Beach Volleyball, but still a pig.
Jackiesfridge
Regular Poster

Return to Regina Felina