Are Lindsay Lohan's boobs real?

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Are Lindsay Lohan's breasts real?

100% natural
11%
Fake!
39%
Why the hell should I even care?
50%

Total votes: 18

Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Post by Toxic »

I'm not a plastic surgery expert, but I have to admit her boobs suddenly got huge a few monthes ago. And wouldn't that be kind of illegal, since she would have been 17?

Exhibit A:
http://www.stockholm.bonet.se/seaton/lindsay-scar.jpg

Exhibit B:
http://www.ismagazine.net/celeb/lindsay ... lohan2.jpg

Exhibit C:
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/004161.html
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

The Chill Clan
Regular Poster
Location: You know that feeling when someone is watch you? Yeah that's me..

Post by The Chill Clan »

I believe I speak for most here when I say this issue will require more research. yeeesss more research :roll:

"Less talk, more Violence!"

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

they very well might be. I mean, the last photo seems to have very little support, but they still look nice a perky. I too might have to look into this a little more.... It's be easier if you had a video of her on a trampoline. I can spot fake ones on a trampoline in almost no time flat.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Post by Warren »

cjburgandy wrote:they very well might be. I mean, the last photo seems to have very little support, but they still look nice a perky. I too might have to look into this a little more.... It's be easier if you had a video of her on a trampoline. I can spot fake ones on a trampoline in almost no time flat.
"Flat'.... heh heh....
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Re: Are Lindsay Lohan's boobs real?

Post by McDuffies »

TOXIC AVENGER! wrote:I'm not a plastic surgery expert, but I have to admit her boobs suddenly got huge a few monthes ago. And wouldn't that be kind of illegal, since she would have been 17?

Exhibit A:
http://www.stockholm.bonet.se/seaton/lindsay-scar.jpg

Exhibit B:
http://www.ismagazine.net/celeb/lindsay ... lohan2.jpg

Exhibit C:
http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/004161.html
But she's 17, she must be still growing, don't you think?

TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero

Post by TheGoobla »

Real enough.

BryanOlsson
Regular Poster

Post by BryanOlsson »

Doesn't matter. Well, at least not to me.

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

I don't think that real breasts look bolted to your chest, nor do they have a gap in between when you are standing up straight. So yes, Lindsay Lohan's breasts are fake! People under 18 should not get implants.
Foo'. Real brests ALWAYS have a gap between them. Too much watching TV and Playboy, heh.

Life Imitating Art
Regular Poster

Post by Life Imitating Art »

Who Is Lindsay Lohan?

no, seriously...
a.k.a. omegaboot

Tim
Cartoon Hero

Post by Tim »

I thought she was 19.

Lindsey Lohan is an actress...most notably in recent movies Freaky Friday and Mean Girls.

Though I "realized" the other day she's been in movies like The Parent Trap a few years ago...so she's definitely grown up a lot!
Alternate Delusions - Symbiotically Enhanced for Your Pleasure
A member of Comic Ostrich
I made a game. Download now!

JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Post by JexKerome »

I definitely need more pictures of her bosom in order to make an educated guess.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.

Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Post by Fadedflame »

They look just a little to..like they're going to burst, to be real. Or maybe that's me being jealous because I never went through a mirlaculous boob growth stage..

~Faded
I don't live to die, I taunt death because it is the only way to live.

JPSloan
Cartoon Hero

Post by JPSloan »

Not that I am a girl, but I know two women who say they had their breasts develop over a week's time. Bodies are weird, you know.

Regarding Lohan, I'm sayin' they're real for the time being. Until proven wrong, of course.

But no, there's nothing illegal about breast augmentation in teenage girls. In fact, there are some articles on news sites discussing how it's become the newest rage for graduation gifts from parents.

Ironically, I know more women who have had breast reductions than augmentations.
Ancient relic of a by-gone era.

McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Post by McDuffies »

JexKerome wrote:I definitely need more pictures of her bosom in order to make an educated guess.
This requires all-night research, eh? :wink:

While we're talking about subject, I don't know why people look so down on breast enlargement. I know a lot of girls dissatisfied with the size of their breasts and if that helps their self-esteem, I really don't see anything bad in it. Also, most of guys I know would rather have a girl with decent breast size - I mean, not really small, that's all. Yet society looks at it as if it's a froad or something. As if someone wants to make everything that makes people unhappy immoral.

I mean, what next, making a fuss around contact lenses?
"EXCLUSIVE NEWS! BRAD PITT IS ACTUALLY NEARSIGHTED! HE WEARS CONTACT LENCES!
Brad's PR denied it but it makes you think: Are those charming blue eyes actually fake?"

For that reason, actresses, singers, models, will never admitt that they have fake - pressure of publicity. I mean, checking out actresses to see which one has fakes - well, does it matter?

Don't get me wrong, Playboy and rap videos made a mock out of this, created a culture of monsters whose look resembles to female but has strange grow-outs that don't look like anything on their chest, but that shouldn't be mixed with moderate use of technology in service of beauty.

Warren
Cartoon Hero

Post by Warren »

JPSloan wrote:Ironically, I know more women who have had breast reductions than augmentations.
And that's a shame, really. Congress should pass a law or something forbiding that sort of behavior! ;)
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Post by Toxic »

JPSloan wrote:But no, there's nothing illegal about breast augmentation in teenage girls. In fact, there are some articles on news sites discussing how it's become the newest rage for graduation gifts from parents.
:o

I can strangely picture that scenario.

-Guess what daughter, you just graduated from high school. Now we're going to buy you huge tits!
-Hurray!

CJBurgandy
Eat at Crazy CJs! Home of the mad burger

Post by CJBurgandy »

gee and my parents said that getting me a Laptop was too expensive as a graduation present. Though I couldn't imagin anyone offering me a breast augmentation.... I'd hardly be able to stand up anymore.
CLICK HERE FOR HOT SEXY NUDES

"When Papa Smurf drank here, he was standoffish, Turk said. He favored vodka and didn't share his liquor." ~ Anchorage Daily News

JPSloan
Cartoon Hero

Post by JPSloan »

mcDuffies wrote: While we're talking about subject, I don't know why people look so down on breast enlargement.
I think a lot of it centers on how it sets women into thinking that their bodies are "unacceptable". Not that this is a new thing... it's been a part of every patriarchical society in history, but it's our biggest manifestation of it currently. Hell, it used to be the corset, and foot-binding, and even clitoral mutilation. All of these things were radical body changes fueled largely by the men of society until the women began to run with it more or less because they felt they had to.

The breast augmentation surgery is a big deal, too. It's major invasive surgery, even though its prevalence encourages most people to think of it as an overnight outpatient thing. (I say this because I know women who have had it) It hurts like hell, but then again, each one I personally know says their lives were completely changed by it, and they're glad they had it done, so there ya go...

JPSloan
Cartoon Hero

Post by JPSloan »

Warren wrote:
JPSloan wrote:Ironically, I know more women who have had breast reductions than augmentations.
And that's a shame, really. Congress should pass a law or something forbiding that sort of behavior! ;)
Heh. Actually, they were very happy to have it done.

1. their backs were being damaged (ouch)
2. they could never buy decent clothing
3. they were self-conscious about it
4. they had lost feeling in the more... recreational... areas.

So, I'm kind of all for people being happier, let me put it that way. :D

Toxic
Faster Pussycat

Post by Toxic »

I heard Britney Spears got her breast implants as a sweet 16 present. *Shudder*

Link!
http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm/ ... ext/cover/