fullcircle wrote:How do you guys go about nice, sharp, clear, pretty, unobtrusive voice balloons? Especially so that they're flexible and editable for every situation?
Alaina wrote:I use Photoshop, and go:
1. New Layer--name it what you want
2. Using the Elliptical Marquee Tool, I make an oval for the speech bubble.
3. I click on the Polygonal Lasso Tool, hold Shift, and that allows me to add a tail to my bubble.
4. Then I fill the bubble in with black.
5. Then I go to Select-->Modify-->Contract, and put in how many pixels thick I want my speech bubble (usually 2 works fine).
6. Then I erase the inside of the new contracted bubble, and I'm left with a 2-pixel thick speech bubble!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest