Finals have cometh! Saveth thou...er...thy...nevermind...

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! (I still have graduation rehersals next week, but those don't count)

Had second part of trig final. I think I got a C on it, we didn't have that much time to do it, I only got 30 out of 40 qustions done (my teacher said she'd see how many people finished on average before grading it). She's way too nice.
Make Comic Genesis Keenspace Again!

User avatar
BOMC
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1339
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:13 am
Location: with your mom

Post by BOMC »

Bleh, I hate you all. I have 2 weeks of actualy school left, then a Chemistry exam. And I am HORRIBLE at chemistry. Haven't gotten above an 80% on any test so far this term in chem.


But then, after that, I'm done high school, forever. Weeheehee!
-Grace (BOMC)

User avatar
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Posts: 5608
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:57 pm
Location: Hello city.
Contact:

Post by Mercury Hat »

**does the "My last class was back on May 11th" dance**
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring

User avatar
Alaina
Regular Poster
Posts: 511
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:37 pm
Location: Portland until California
Contact:

Post by Alaina »

Ugh, 2 weeks left. But at least both weeks are only 3 school days long! And then SEE YA to high school.

User avatar
RLC Davidson
Regular Poster
Posts: 444
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:08 pm
Location: The field formerly known as hill.
Contact:

Post by RLC Davidson »

Finals next week, but of course no school on Monday (Memorial Day).

*is giddy with the thought that he might soon have buffer*
RLC, the Keenspace/ComiGen chicken.

Honour's Requiem - Who says treason isn't fun?
RLC Studios - A random website by a random artist
RLC Studios Forums

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

What is this "classes" thing you keep talking about? :P

Post Reply