Evil vs Good

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Are you....?

Dashingly Evil. My own mother would be Ashamed.
18%
Good to the Bone.
36%
Neutral, foo'.
46%

Total votes : 28

Postby War on Tue May 25, 2004 10:51 am

I'm neutral evil.
War
Grr

Postby Brockway on Tue May 25, 2004 11:07 am

<b>I Am A:</b> Chaotic Good Human Fighter Paladin
<u>Alignment:</u><b>Chaotic Good</b> characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.
<u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the 'average' race. They have the shortest life spans, and because of this, they tend to avoid the racial prejudices that other races are known for. They are also very curious and tend to live 'for the moment'.
<u>Primary Class:</u><b>Fighters</b> are the warriors. They use weapons to accomplish their goals. This isn't to say that they aren't intelligent, but that they do, in fact, believe that violence is frequently the answer.
<u>Secondary Class:</u><b>Paladins</b> are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.
<u>Deity:</u><br><b>Tymora</b> is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

Oh yeah, Paladin! So I'm apparently good. At least thats what your mom said. The luck thing really does fit how I act though...
Updating again!
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW
Brockway
Dirty Old Man

Postby Life Imitating Art on Wed May 26, 2004 10:17 am

Neutral Good, Human/Elven/Gnome Mage, sometimes also Monk/Cleric/Ranger, follower of Mystra.

Good enough for me. I definitely agree with the Neutral Good and the Mage thing.
Life Imitating Art
Regular Poster

Postby Rkolter on Wed May 26, 2004 10:41 am

Komiyan wrote:Haha, you're all bards :D

I'm not. I'm a thief/mage.

*swipes Komiyan's money pouch*
*casts a 'forget' spell on Komiyan*
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Previous

Return to Off Topic