Evil vs Good

Topics which don't fit comfortably in any of the other forums go here. Spamming is not tolerated.
Forum rules
- Please use the forum attachment system for jam images, or link to the CG site specific to the Jam.
- Mark threads containing nudity in inlined images as NSFW
- Read The rules post for specifics

Are you....?

Dashingly Evil. My own mother would be Ashamed.
18%
Good to the Bone.
36%
Neutral, foo'.
46%

Total votes : 28

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 24, 2004 4:15 am

Chaotic-Good with additionally chaotic tendencies. The first tuesday of every month is "Evil evil evil!" day though, and I'd hate to miss it by being painted into a corner as good.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

Postby Warren on Mon May 24, 2004 6:01 am

*steals candy from a little blonde girl*

*gives candy to little red-haired girl*

See? I'm good AND bad!
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby McDuffies on Mon May 24, 2004 6:32 am

I Am A: Neutral Good GnomeBard Thief

Alignment:
Neutral Good characters believe in the power of good above all else. They will work to make the world a better place, and will do whatever is necessary to bring that about, whether it goes for or against whatever is considered 'normal'.

Race:
Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Deity:
Oghma is the Neutral Good god of knowledge and invention. He is also known as the Binder of What is Known, and is the Patron of Bards. His followers believe that knowledge reigns supreme, and is the basis for everything else that is done. They wear white shirts and pants, with a black and gold braided vest, and a small, box-like hat. All priests of Oghma are known as Loremasters. Oghma's symbol is a scroll.

Find out What D&D Character Are You?, courtesy of Image NeppyMan
Last edited by McDuffies on Mon May 24, 2004 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 24, 2004 6:37 am

Warren wrote:*steals candy from a little blonde girl*

*gives candy to little red-haired girl*

See? I'm good AND bad!

You're stealing candy from a little girl. That's bad.

You're thirty-plus and offering candy to strange children. That's worse.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
Rkolter

Postby Van Douchebag on Mon May 24, 2004 6:48 am

Chaotic Good Half-Elf Paladin Cleric
Follower Of Tymora

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:
Half-Elves are a cross between a human and an elf. They are smaller, like their elven ancestors, but have a much shorter lifespan. They are sometimes looked down upon as half-breeds, but this is rare. They have both the curious drive of humans and the patience of elves.

Primary Class:
Paladins are the Holy Warriors. They have been chosen by a God/dess to be their representative on Earth, and must follow the code of that deity, or risk severe penalties. They tend towards being righteous, but not generally to excess.

Secondary Class:
Clerics are the voices of their God/desses on Earth. They perform the work of their deity, but this doesn't mean that they preach to a congregation all their lives. If their deity needs something done, they will do it, and can call upon that deity's power to accomplish their goals.

Deity:
Tymora is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

Woo :p
Van Douchebag
Cartoon Hero

Postby Warren on Mon May 24, 2004 7:28 am

rkolter wrote:You're thirty-plus and offering candy to strange children. That's worse.

When you frame it like that it just makes me sound sick....
Warren
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
Proudly despised by ex-wives since 2008.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
Warren
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 24, 2004 7:36 am

Warren wrote:
rkolter wrote:You're thirty-plus and offering candy to strange children. That's worse.

When you frame it like that it just makes me sound sick....

So... you're sick and evil?

Hey cool. Nice combination. 8)
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby Heffaloop on Mon May 24, 2004 8:23 am

Lawful Neutral Half-Orc Fighter Ranger
Follower Of Helm

!! Awesome. This stupid quiz used to give me lawful neutral druid cleric bard or some shit like that. I like this new result better ^_^
omgwtf
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero

Postby Rkolter on Mon May 24, 2004 8:49 am

That web thingy wrote:I Am A: Chaotic Good Gnome Thief Mage

Alignment: Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race: Gnomes are also short, like dwarves, but much skinnier. They have no beards, and are very inclined towards technology, although they have been known to dabble in magic, too. They tend to be fun-loving and fond of jokes and humor. Some gnomes live underground, and some live in cities and villages. They are very tolerant of other races, and are generally well-liked, though occasionally considered frivolous.

Primary Class: Thieves are the most roguish of the classes. They are sneaky and nimble-fingered, and have skills with traps and locks. While not all use these skills for burglary, that is a common occupation of this class.

Secondary Class: Mages harness the magical energies for their own use. Spells, spell books, and long hours in the library are their loves. While often not physically strong, their mental talents can make up for this.

Deity: Tymora is the Chaotic Good goddess of luck and good fortune. She is also known as Lady Luck, and also Tyche's fair-tressed daughter. Followers of Tymora believe in the tenent that, 'Fortune Favors the Bold,' and will throw caution to the wind and trust to luck to work things out for the best. Tymora's symbol is an unmarked silver disk.

Gnome? Well, I guess I can accept most of this.
Image Image ImageImage

Rkolter

Postby Fadedflame on Mon May 24, 2004 11:59 am

I Am A: Chaotic Good Elf Ranger Druid

Alignment:
Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.
Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.
Primary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.
Secondary Class:
Druids are a special variety of Cleric who serves the Earth, and can call upon the power in the earth to accomplish their goals. They tend to be somewhat fanatical about defending natural settings.
Deity:
Solonor Thelandria is the Chaotic Good elven god of archery and the hunt. He is also known as the Keen Eye, the Great Archer, and the Forest Hunter. His followers respect nature, and only hunt when needed, but are quick to defend the forest from intruders. Their favorite weapon is the bow, and they tend to be extremely talented with it. Solonor Thelandria's symbol is an arrow with green fletchings.

Yes, I'm good * hands her food out to everyone and watches them eat, not realizing she forgot some for herself* and I get in trouble for it all the time.
Evil would be more fun though.
~Faded
I don't live to die, I taunt death because it is the only way to live.
Fadedflame
Regular Poster

Postby Komiyan on Mon May 24, 2004 12:36 pm

Neutral good elf ranger cleric. I'd have preffered a druid, but that works too :)
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!

Postby Orion on Mon May 24, 2004 1:32 pm

Nerds!!
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jim North on Mon May 24, 2004 2:52 pm

You found us out! *flees*

Anyway, to complete my own results from the test . . .

Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger
Follower Of Hanali Cenanil

Alignment:

Race:
Elves are the eldest of all races, although they are generally a bit smaller than humans. They are generally well-cultured, artistic, easy-going, and because of their long lives, unconcerned with day-to-day activities that other races frequently concern themselves with. Elves are, effectively, immortal, although they can be killed. After a thousand years or so, they simply pass on to the next plane of existance.

Primary Class:
Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.

Secondary Class:
Rangers are the defenders of nature and the elements. They are in tune with the Earth, and work to keep it safe and healthy.

Deity:
Hanali Cenanil is the Chaotic Good elven goddess of love, beauty, and art. She is also known as the Heart of Gold and Lady Goldheart. Her followers delight in creation and youth, and work to spread happiness, love, and beauty. Their preferred weapon is the dagger.
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Mon May 24, 2004 4:50 pm

yeah me too....

*hangs head and gives into the nerd force*

Chaotic Good Elf Bard Ranger
Follower Of Hanali Cenanil

Alignment:

Race:

Primary Class:

Secondary Class:

Deity:
Hanali Cenanil is the Chaotic Good elven goddess of love, beauty, and art. She is also known as the Heart of Gold and Lady Goldheart. Her followers delight in creation and youth, and work to spread happiness, love, and beauty. Their preferred weapon is the dagger
NJ is also Orion's fiance of sexy passion with the love of a thousand sea monkeys

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Jim North on Mon May 24, 2004 6:39 pm

That's scary. :o
Existence is a series of catastrophes through which everything barely but continually survives.
Jim North
Cartoon Hero

Postby Orion on Mon May 24, 2004 8:33 pm

in my opionion I'm more of a sorcerer than a bard, I don't like people enough to be a bard.

Orion
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kris X on Mon May 24, 2004 10:56 pm

Never take what Kris X posts as serious to the heart, unless specifically stated so. When will people learn this? -.-;
PK Comics meets Gaming genre.
Kris X
Forum Pocket Kitten

Postby JexKerome on Mon May 24, 2004 11:53 pm

Describing myself as an AD&D-esque character?

Been there, done that, MOVED ON. A long time ago, I might add.
Faith is what credulity becomes when it finally achieves escape velocity from the constraints of terrestrial discourse- reasonableness, internal coherence, civility, and candor. Thus, the men who commited the atrocities of September 11 were neither cowards nor lunatics of any sort, but Men of Faith- perfect faith- and this, it must finally be acknowleged, is a terrible thing to be.
JexKerome
Cartoon Hero

Postby Fullcircle on Tue May 25, 2004 12:26 am

This nerd still enjoys D&D references, so nyah.

Neutral Good Elf Ranger Bard
Follower Of Mielikki
Deity:
Mielikki is the Neutral Good goddess of the forest and autumn. She is also known as the Lady of the Forest, and is the Patron of Rangers. Her followers are devoted to nature, and believe in the positive and outreaching elements of it. They use light armor, and a variety of weapons suitable for hunting, which they are quite skilled at. Mielikki's symbol is a unicorn head.

I always want druid. Awh well, close enough!

fullcircle.keenspace.com is apparently 49% evil and 51% good. 1% off from where we want it. That ain't not bad! :wink:
As authors it is our duty to create lovable enticing characters, and do horrible evil things to them.
I don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public.

In search of an appropriate tagline.
Updates and Community Live Journal
Tips for Character Development
Fullcircle
Regular Poster

Postby Komiyan on Tue May 25, 2004 10:41 am

Haha, you're all bards :D
Komiyan
HOLD ON TO YOUR INTERNETS!!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic