gah, stupid friken people...

The community of KeenSpace members with Anime interest. Not just a dropdown! Not just a manga! It's KEENIME!

Postby JJcareksims on Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:53 am

Lame with no respect or things to back up his crap. >.<
Visit a weekly dose of Turbo Kitty Sugar!
Visit a daily dose of the Sexy!
Visit a weekly dose of the Dark Side!
JJcareksims
Regular Poster

Postby IVstudios on Fri Apr 30, 2004 10:00 am

You have to read his E-mail I posted. He explans himself there.
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby Murmillo on Sat May 01, 2004 4:14 pm

ya, i did and i can understand his not liking anime, nobody else in my imediate family does and they call me dumb when i order shows from anime network on demand, but still... why make a site that says it should be banned or is evil
Willin: LEAST UPDATED WEB COMIC EVER!
Murmillo

Postby IVstudios on Sat May 01, 2004 4:17 pm

For the same reason all those other people make websites to say how cool anime is, "just fot the hell of it."
IVstudios
Cartoon Hero

Postby FatJose on Sun May 02, 2004 9:35 am

To be fair this IS a pro anime section of the forum so I dont see why we cant bash this dude for not liking anime. It is a PRO anime forum so theres no reason to not make fun of anime-bashers. As long as were not "actually" bashing them and stuff whats the harm besides making someone miles and miles away see red. I rather stay mellow. And whats with his only example being Pokemon? Pokemon never was anime. Its from Japan but it takes more than that to be "True Anime."
FatJose

Postby Mercury Hat on Sun May 02, 2004 10:51 am

Anime = animated.

Pokemon is an anime, whether you like it or not.
ImageImage
<Legostar> merc is all knowing, all seeing, and not caring
Mercury Hat
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)
Iron Lady (ForumAdmin)

Postby Murmillo on Sun May 02, 2004 2:10 pm

pokemon = poopy anime

ive been watching way too much anime network, i watched it for 5 hours cause my dad took my keyboard away... i could have gotten one form my other puter downstairs, but that would be work, anyway...
GOLDEN BOY IS HILLARIOUS!
Willin: LEAST UPDATED WEB COMIC EVER!
Murmillo

It's good to have a mediator

Postby Michaeldra on Fri May 28, 2004 6:53 am

I actually LIKE the guy from that hate-webbie...he's a great guy, and actually backs up what he says...and technically all he's doing is putting an art form under stress, as if it were Pop Art or Impressionist painting or such and the like. So, take a website against Anime as a compliment! It means it's getting to the point where it's forcing others to tell their opinion and express themselves about it and are getting popular enough that you all have to go through a bit of criticism...which usually tends to make the artist stronger and more confident in their work...unless they're wimpy and break under the slightest bit of pressure. If you don't like that they're doing that and start yelling at them for it, well, you're putting them under the same umbrella. Someone has to try to stop the cruelty, why shouldn't you be the one that does it? ^.~ Thank you for your time.

And besides that, I like how he used the comparison of saying "ANIME IS BAGHDAD!"...that made me laugh for 5 minutes straight.

'Till our next encounter~
Kaeldra
Be afraid...really...no, I'm serious!
Fine...be that way~

Je suis devenu un ange...pardon my french~
Michaeldra

Previous

Return to KeenIME