Incidently, since there are like 50 signups a day, the likeliness of not recieving the e-mail is low, since there are people recieving it.
As I have stated, use the check status, and figure out if the account exists or not, if it EXISTS (second form) use the lost_password.cgi to send a new one. It uses the EXACT same email system, so it's not possible for one to send and the other not to. If it says PENDING in the signup list (first box) you'll see your signup image and description show up as well. If it says pending, and you haven't recieved the e-mail, then that e-mail DOES NOT WORK.
The system will NEVER activate an account that hasn't recieved the activation code, BECAUSE there has to be working valid email.
If you keep signing up again, it will not activate any sooner. In fact it will just get deleted sooner, since I have a photographic memory and delete signups I've already seen in the last 48 hours.
2. Activate account using address and code in e-mail recieved
3. WAIT till the end of the 7 days
4. You should recieve a password, it might not work, use http://siteadmin.keenspace.com/cgi-bin/ ... ssword.cgi
5. Activate the password if you changed or requested a new one.
6. CLOSE ALL THE BROWSER WINDOWS, ALL OF THEM!!!
7. Start a new browser window and go straight to http://siteadmin.keenspace.com
If it doesn't work then, something else is amiss.