You Suck.

Blah Blah Blah

Postby GMMattHuff on Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:14 pm

This reply was put up for a couple reasons:
1) I wanna see what tiem it says

b) Guzman. . .we're Genjitsu Manga. . . not Ginjitsu Manga. . .

third: I can honestly say I am not ripping off of Mac Hall. At the very least not on purpose. All comics are based loosely on stupid acts we either HAVE done or plan on doing. All the characters are drawn to match their real life counter-parts, I actually do look like Ian, although John doesn't look all that much like Matt, no other characters have a Mac Hall resemblance either. The art styles are different, they were kinda similar to start with, but I've gone more anime. Personalities are all true-to-life. If you don't like my comic, then SO BE IT.
GMMattHuff

Location: Nazareth, PA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

Postby GMMattHuff on Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:12 am

[color=violet][/color]As you can see, Matt and I do actually keep an eye on this site. When brought to his attention he shot three people. We aren't sure if you are one of those three...obviously you couldn't be if you are reading this...none the less....I lost my train of thought...oh yeah JERKS.
Matt and I are indeed jerks...ask anyone who hates us. We have no problems about inflicting needless pain and suffering upon others. So be mindful when attempting to copy us...we know us...mostly
Remember Kids Watch Out For Walking Pneumonia!
GMMattHuff

Location: Nazareth, PA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

Return to Genjitsu Manga