Song Stuck In Your Head?
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
"Every sperm is sacred?"
That reminds me off:
Brian.
The baby they called 'Brian',
He grew
grew, grew, and grew
Grew up to be
Yes, he grew up to be
A boy called 'Brian'
A boy called 'Brian'.
He had arms...
and legs...
and hands...
and feet,
This boy...
whose name was 'Brian',
And he grew
He grew, and grew
Grew up to be
Yes, he grew up to be
teenager called 'Brian'
teenager called 'Brian',
And his face became spotty.
Yes, his face became spotty,
And his voice dropped down low
And things started to grow
On young Brian and show
He was certainly no
No girl named 'Brian',
Not a girl named 'Brian'.
And he started to shave
And have one off the wrist
And want to see girls
And go out and get pissed,
A man called 'Brian'
This man called 'Brian'
The man they called 'Brian'
This man called 'Brian'!
That one was ace.
That reminds me off:
Brian.
The baby they called 'Brian',
He grew
grew, grew, and grew
Grew up to be
Yes, he grew up to be
A boy called 'Brian'
A boy called 'Brian'.
He had arms...
and legs...
and hands...
and feet,
This boy...
whose name was 'Brian',
And he grew
He grew, and grew
Grew up to be
Yes, he grew up to be
teenager called 'Brian'
teenager called 'Brian',
And his face became spotty.
Yes, his face became spotty,
And his voice dropped down low
And things started to grow
On young Brian and show
He was certainly no
No girl named 'Brian',
Not a girl named 'Brian'.
And he started to shave
And have one off the wrist
And want to see girls
And go out and get pissed,
A man called 'Brian'
This man called 'Brian'
The man they called 'Brian'
This man called 'Brian'!
That one was ace.
"Kitty" -PUSA
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
- KittyKatBlack
- Cartoon Villain
- Posts: 3182
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
- Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
- Contact:
Damn, I have a melody stuck in my head.
I'm quite sure there was a song to go with it, but I can't remember the words!
It's some popular pop song I think
Goes like this
muum-um-my heart
muum-um-um-uuUum
muUum mum-mum-mum muuUUUuM!
o_
I'm quite sure there was a song to go with it, but I can't remember the words!
It's some popular pop song I think
Goes like this
muum-um-my heart
muum-um-um-uuUum
muUum mum-mum-mum muuUUUuM!
o_

You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
- LAGtheNoggin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 2532
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: the sea side
- Contact:
Manu Chao - Me Gustas Tu
Me gustan los aviones, me gustas tu.
Me gusta viajar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la maana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el viento, me gustas tu.
Me gusta soar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la mar, me gustas tu.
Que voy a hacer,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazn
Me gusta la moto, me gustas tu.
Me gusta correr, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la lluvia, me gustas tu.
Me gusta volver, me gustas tu.
Me gusta marihuana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta colombiana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la montaa, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la noche, me gustas tu.
Only just found it again after my drive through Europe, big hit on the mainland and yet buggerall on the Isle of England. Strange...
Me gustan los aviones, me gustas tu.
Me gusta viajar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la maana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta el viento, me gustas tu.
Me gusta soar, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la mar, me gustas tu.
Que voy a hacer,
je ne sais pas
Que voy a hacer
Je ne sais plus
Que voy a hacer
Je suis perdu
Que horas son, mi corazn
Me gusta la moto, me gustas tu.
Me gusta correr, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la lluvia, me gustas tu.
Me gusta volver, me gustas tu.
Me gusta marihuana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta colombiana, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la montaa, me gustas tu.
Me gusta la noche, me gustas tu.
Only just found it again after my drive through Europe, big hit on the mainland and yet buggerall on the Isle of England. Strange...
- Ratbert
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 697
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 5:22 pm
- Location: vmbnslngslrjgoergm
- Contact:
Here's good:
And when I have some words
This is the way I'll sing
Through a distortion box
To make them menacing
Yeah, then I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this seems to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face
And for a second verse
Of terse economy
I'll brew another pot
Of ambiguity
Then I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this seems to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face
Yes, we're gonna need to have a chorus
I'm gonna have to write a chorus
And this seems to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face
Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have,
happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with what you have you have to be happy with what you have to happy with
Then I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
Then I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have,
happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with what you have you have to be happy with what you have to happy with
And when I have some words
This is the way I'll sing
Through a distortion box
To make them menacing
Yeah, then I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this seems to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face
And for a second verse
Of terse economy
I'll brew another pot
Of ambiguity
Then I'm gonna have to write a chorus
We're gonna need to have a chorus
And this seems to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face
Yes, we're gonna need to have a chorus
I'm gonna have to write a chorus
And this seems to be as good as any other place to sing it till I'm blue in the face
Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have,
happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with what you have you have to be happy with what you have to happy with
Then I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
Then I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
I guess I'll repeat the chorus!
We're gonna repeat the chorus!
Happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have,
happy with what you have to be happy with
you have to be happy with what you have
to be happy with what you have you have to be happy with what you have to happy with
- Ron, the mad one
- Regular Poster
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:28 am
- Grabmygoblin
- Cartoon Hero
- Posts: 4062
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003 7:18 pm






