*tap tap* Hellooooo Intensive Care Unit.

*tap tap* Hellooooo Intensive Care Unit.

Postby Dan Nicholls on Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:33 am

I have been verily prodded :o into drawing 'Gunz! again. So, I'm going to keep those who check in up to date as much as I can. Check here for updates on scripting, drawing, web access, computer un-suckiness, etc. etc.

I know, I'm an awful human being for letting things slide this long. That's why you must needs visit Gaming Guardians, for Greg est tres nifty, and the reason I'm in any sort of motion at the moment.

Updates:
*Have at least two months' worth scripted, one week of the re-intro, massive of a later, riotous storyline. Yes, I said riotous.
*Drew the re-intro teaser strip. That's one (1) down...
*Computer works again, and upgraded (to Win98, joy), but is having hemmorages over the wireless card. Yeah. I know.
'Gunz!, where time stops...stopped...whatever.
Read the archives.
Make derisive remarks about updating on the forum.
Dan Nicholls
Regular Poster

Postby Dan Nicholls on Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:03 pm

Update? Date-up!:
*I done a nirfty splash page for big saga-storyline stuffs.
*Along with aggressive char sketching to back into rhythm. I'm pretty sure Oswan feels violated at this point.
*I...FOUND the re-intro scripts. Half the battle, ye know.
Dan Nicholls
Regular Poster

Postby Dan Nicholls on Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:29 am

Update of unimportance:

Thought, "Hey, it's been a while, better not leave people hanging." I notice, from thread views, that there are a number checking up. Thanks! I've been insanely busy, and have only gotten character doodling done, really. Hopefully that means we move right past any awkward drawing stage, though.

You keep the faith, I'll keep updating you, and before you know it we'll be laughing our office chair-honed hineys off at a post-production party, sipping good Scotch and telling stories about the neophyte dustup in the parking lot that one night...you remember? Heh, 'phyte fights. The bobbies really stuck it to 'em, too. (Blasted bobbies.)
Dan Nicholls
Regular Poster

Postby Dan Nicholls on Sat Apr 10, 2004 3:33 am

Update:
I got a <b>job</b>.
This miraculously pays for such things as ...paper and stuff.
I <b>put up</b> a 'what to do whilst waiting' thing (topic below this one), since my FTP was being all wierd.
None of these are actual comic accomplishments, thus I punish my psyche by not being able to put asterisks by them...not that that bothers me.

*********************! (cussing's different, y'see...)

'Gunz!: Cuss different.
Dan Nicholls
Regular Poster

Return to 'Gunz!