Dear god, I'm almost a commander!
- Rkolter
- Destroyer of Words (Moderator)

- Posts: 16399
- Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
- Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
- Contact:
Navy rankings:
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman
Petty Officer, 3rd Class
Petty Officer, 2nd Class
Petty Officer, 1st Class
Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy
Midshipman
Ensign
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Commander
Commander
Captain
Rear Admiral
Vice Admiral
Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Er... then President of the United States, I think.
Seaman Recruit
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman
Petty Officer, 3rd Class
Petty Officer, 2nd Class
Petty Officer, 1st Class
Chief Petty Officer
Senior Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy
Midshipman
Ensign
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant
Lieutenant Commander
Commander
Captain
Rear Admiral
Vice Admiral
Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Er... then President of the United States, I think.
- McDuffies
- Bob was here (Moderator)

- Posts: 29957
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
- Location: Serbia
- Contact:
Wow! I'll be captain in *calculates* in two weeks!
Well, I actually thought that I'm gonna need to hang for three years more for that. Now all the challenge is gonne.
I think we need special rank for Warren and JPSloan. Something like "old man".
EDIT: Incidentally, I'm obviously the only one with this ranking. One of the kind.
To show that I do not care that much for ranks, I'm editing my post instead of adding this with a new post.
Well, I actually thought that I'm gonna need to hang for three years more for that. Now all the challenge is gonne.
I think we need special rank for Warren and JPSloan. Something like "old man".
EDIT: Incidentally, I'm obviously the only one with this ranking. One of the kind.
To show that I do not care that much for ranks, I'm editing my post instead of adding this with a new post.
Granpa 'ren.
Warren

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

Comics. Drawn poorly.
------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care
lol.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.
Eh, whatever, it's not post count that's important, it's respectability.
I'm screwed...
I'm screwed...
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Now Alive Again
Now Alive Again









