Dear god, I'm almost a commander!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

KittyKatBlack wrote:Resurected! Why... Because OMFG! I am too! (I was actually waiting to make this particular post my 999'th... time flies pretty fast, don't it? Or maybe I just talk way too much...o_O)
I have been on and off this forum for 4 years now and I'm still nowhere near hitting Commander status, and you did this in a month. :(
Oh well congrats on the milestone, one day I too will join you.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

BTW, I passed 4000. I hardly noticed that with the whole moderating problems that popped up.

My post 4000 was:
YarpsDat wrote:Okay, it's more or less cleared now.

You can now relax, I will be moderator again, but it requires an official ceremony,
I think all the moderators will gather, and then the Admin will personally grant me the mighty sword of moderation.

Or something like that. o_@
One of the more important posts recently.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Mr.Bob
:(
:(
Posts: 6895
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:12 am
Location: A box
Contact:

Post by Mr.Bob »

Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...



Mr.Bob became a Commander.

Hooray.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

YarpsDat wrote:BTW, I passed 4000. I hardly noticed that with the whole moderating problems that popped up.

My post 4000 was:
YarpsDat wrote:Okay, it's more or less cleared now.

You can now relax, I will be moderator again, but it requires an official ceremony,
I think all the moderators will gather, and then the Admin will personally grant me the mighty sword of moderation.

Or something like that. o_@
One of the more important posts recently.
Yarps, you didn't catch with me yet?

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Mr.Bob wrote:Meanwhile, Back At The Ranch...



Mr.Bob became a Commander.

Hooray.
Huzzah!
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

mcDuffies wrote:Yarps, you didn't catch with me yet?
I'll get you eh Steeve!
I'll get you if that's the last thing I ever dooooo
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

I have to start posting more in the Free Association (etc.) thread. Or maybe I should just come here more than once a week.

Anyway, congrats to all who came here to brag.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

YarpsDat wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Yarps, you didn't catch with me yet?
I'll get you eh Steeve!
I'll get you if that's the last thing I ever dooooo
Then I'd better start running.
*double posts*
*triple posrs*

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

And I'm sorely lagging behind, Nooooooooo........
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

And I'm catching up with you!
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

mcDuffies wrote:
YarpsDat wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:Yarps, you didn't catch with me yet?
I'll get you eh Steeve!
I'll get you if that's the last thing I ever dooooo
Then I'd better start running.
*double posts*
*triple posrs*
*quadruple posts*
a-mwahahaha

BTW, how about we have a big fight!fight!fight! comic fight once (if) I catch up with you?
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

ZOMBIE USER 14998
Regular Poster
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 14998 »

Keffria wrote:I have to start posting more in the Free Association (etc.) thread.
It doesn't help...

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Post and post again!
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Ok!

*posts for the hell of it*
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

You will never catch up to me! I will always be here and shall be until all the oldbies leave. With mcDuffies, YarpsDat, Warren, and DarkMagician (NIke), I don't think that will ever happen :P .
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Damn! My whole life from now on will be a failure in my eyes!
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

How will I ever cope with the horrible stink of failure?
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

brockway wrote:How will I ever cope with the horrible stink of failure?
Just take a shower u smelly boy. :D
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
Matt Lim
Regular Poster
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2002 5:49 pm
Location: Somewhere over a rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Matt Lim »

Yeah, the protein smell is just too much :P .
Image
Nihaoma!

YarpsDat: Matt Lim makes Mecharm cry.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

YarpsDat wrote:
mcDuffies wrote:
YarpsDat wrote: I'll get you eh Steeve!
I'll get you if that's the last thing I ever dooooo
Then I'd better start running.
*double posts*
*triple posrs*
*quadruple posts*
a-mwahahaha

BTW, how about we have a big fight!fight!fight! comic fight once (if) I catch up with you?
Oh, I think you will. And I agree.
You will never catch up to me! I will always be here and shall be until all the oldbies leave. With mcDuffies, YarpsDat, Warren, and DarkMagician (NIke), I don't think that will ever happen .
You know I promised Sortelli to be here when he gets married.

Post Reply