Insert Boring-Ass Saturday/Sunday Details Here

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Seriocity
Regular Poster
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 8:40 pm

Insert Boring-Ass Saturday/Sunday Details Here

Post by Seriocity »

Got myself a pair of Grado SR-60s and will be getting my SR-80s on Monday, whoo... The SR-60 is just damn cool... the sound's just damn clean. Better than my Koss Portapros (which sadly lost a part while I was on the train) overall except for comfort levels.

Also got a hell lot of homework to do. I'm starting to think I'm taking too many units.

Anyone else wanna detail out their boring ass Saturday?
Would you stay for These Days?

http://ntnation.keenspace.com

User avatar
LAGtheNoggin
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2532
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: the sea side
Contact:

Post by LAGtheNoggin »

Congratulations! Heh, the Grado's are definetly some of the best headys out there, I bought myself a pair of SR-125's half a year ago off my brother and I don't regret loosing a penny. Admitedly they're really headphones for listening to stuff on your own, use them in the office and you'll get your head twatted more than a cheap hooker, but hey, the quality's impeccable! Take a while to wear in though, it'll sound a little tinny for a short bit but then they'll wear in and sound voluptuous.

*giggle* I said 'voluptuous'.

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Well....
I originally woke up at 8. Felt ill, went back to sleep. Got up properly at 11. Still felt pretty ill, so went and bought some egg mayo sandwiches (note to self, make egg mayo sandwiches) and a packet of real McCoys. Ate those. Felt better after a few pints of water. People told me some of the stuff I did the evening before.
I then watched the cowboy Bebop movie, and played Zero Hour for a few hours.
I just got out of the bath.

That was my Saturday. And on the writing of this, it's now Sunday.

User avatar
Mr Ekshin
Regular Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
Contact:

Post by Mr Ekshin »

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream




(sorry Paul) ;)
Judge dredge.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Um, well Saturday's certainly nowhere near over yet, but I got up at 11:30 and then went to a basketball game at 1:30, talked to a friend of mine after that until 5, which brings us to... now. There's a party tonight I'm really excited about though!

And enjoy those new headphones, Seriocity!
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Treble
Regular Poster
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:26 pm
Location: Lunar farside, among the moonrocks.

Post by Treble »

Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall.
Thank you , Mr E.
HTML is ON
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
Brain is OFF

User avatar
Christwriter
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1915
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:56 am

Post by Christwriter »

Last day of Driver's Ed (little tip: Do NOT wait until your parents have "the time" to teach you how to drive. They won't.)

Church. Not boring. Probably the best hour of the day. Possibly week.

I know. You either think I'm weird or want the secret. Sorry.

(Smug look)

CW
"Remember that the definition of an adventure is someone else having a hell of a hard time a thousand miles away."
--Abbykat, NaNoWriMo participant '04

Coloring tutorial It's a little like coloring boot camp. Without the boots.

<a href="http://blueskunk.spiderforest.com"> Image</a>
<a href="http://www.nanowrimo.org"> NaNoWriMo </a> --for anyone who has ever aspired to write a novel. Insanity is also a requirement.

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

I slept all day. Then I got some food. And then slept some more.

...What, you thought the cat thing was just to be cute?



(Uh, aren't you supposed to go to church on SUNDAY? o_O;)

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

Got a haircut (seems my bangs were not rotc approved...) Went to the mall to shop for a leather jacket (cause why buy a textile jacket when you can also kill an animal too with leather?) Found one I liked, but they didn't have my size. Drove to the local Triumph dealership. Looked at bikes. Went to walmart. Bought sourdough, krill (for my pufferfish), and 4 gallons of water. Went back to the dorm, found out the forums went all to hell while I was gone... everything appears to be cleared up now though.
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

Woke up early, grabbed some cereal and watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. After that I watched a couple more cartoons then decided to get a drunkduck site and put up some comics there. By the time I finished the first page my friend called me and told me to get my ass over to his house to watch the hockey game. I didn't have a car at the time so I walked the 30 minutes over there.
Drank some beers, played poker and watched the home team win.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I have an exam on monday so I went to my friend's place to work on a few things, cause he already passed that exam and was nice enough to be my tutor for one day.

User avatar
Keffria
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
The Wimpy Teaching Assistant (Mod)
Posts: 3748
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 12:07 pm
Location: not-France

Post by Keffria »

I cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner, shoveled the driveway, and drew most of another comic. The last part made it all worthwhile! :D

User avatar
Bright spark
Regular Poster
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 4:19 am
Location: Perth, Australia
Contact:

hell ye

Post by Bright spark »

BIG DAY OUT baby!!!

The biggest danm music fest in Australia!!
Go on, check it out


http://brightspark.keenspace.com- is now dead, but drop by and pay your respects.
http://members.iinet.net.au/~misjed/- my sisters comic, be nice to her and she'll be nice to me.

User avatar
Faceless
Regular Poster
Posts: 916
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:28 am
Location: England, UK
Contact:

Post by Faceless »

All I did was go see "The Last Samurai" (Mmmmmm Nacho's with cheese and salsa… and those spicy little peppers…), after that I went to a local pizza place, (pepperoni and extra cheese). And that basically was the highlight of my Saturday.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

Woke up late, found out I didn't have field anthropology class. Played Vice City until my fiance' came home. Had lunch at Old Country Buffet. Worked on my company website. Pet my cats. Had dinner with friends at Outback Steakhouse. Went to "Perfect Score" (movie). Came home. Had sex. Fell asleep.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Ummm.... I don't remember.
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Superlance
Regular Poster
Posts: 974
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:12 am
Location: ASMS, Mobile
Contact:

Post by Superlance »

Ne, I wanted to go play paintball; because my bro took his Tippman out to the paintball course; but I haven't gotten my gun yet.
I thought I could've gotten it the other day, because Nathan (my bro) was wanting to go down to Tradin' Paint (the paintball shop) and get a new Flatline barrel for his gun, but it was $150 there, and you can get it for $120 on the internet; so I'll have to wait till next week to go shop for guns...

So I drew, played the computer, played the XBox, and watched TV.
I felt sick that day anyway. :(
I still wanted to go play, though.

EDIT:
Here are the two guns I'm looking at, both Mongooses:
Image
Image

Paintball is awsomely fun; ya'll should try it sometime!
Last edited by Superlance on Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

ASMS: The school for the criminally insane.
They put us here to keep up away from the normal people.
You feared Algebra in high school? Integral Calculus is a required class here.

Jaster!
Regular Poster
Posts: 547
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:20 am
Location: Not-Georgia
Contact:

Post by Jaster! »

It's Wednesday now! That means you have to stop talking about Sunday for a few more days, dummies! Dummies. DUMB.
ARG! - Something... different?

Post Reply