The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

grabmygoblin wrote:its actually 7 degrees here right now, which is down right balmy compared to what it has been, but with the wind on campus it's hoth-cold
Not just cold, it's Hoth-cold. Apparently.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Mr.Bob wrote:McDuffies! You nearly put Charm in Belgium!!!
Sorry! I just tried not to overlap you with him! My knowledge of that part of planet is better that of Australia but still... Ah, don't bother me or I'll steal your bycicle [/prejudice]

It's cold here. Varies between +5 and -15. It's strange winter, temberature varies very much. Snow doesn't hold for a day without turning into mud.

User avatar
DEVO-Bot
Regular Poster
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: College, CA
Contact:

Post by DEVO-Bot »

Aw, I'm the only one originally from Colorado. *sigh*
<KensouX> DEVO-Bot spouts out the mad phrases, tweekin' your brain harder than 35 cocaine cases.
Image

Now Alive Again

User avatar
Kisai
Goddess of Light
Goddess of Light
Posts: 3276
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: The Past, the Present, The future
Contact:

Post by Kisai »

iamausername wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:First Canadian to put in booyah.
technically, the bravenet team got there before you. :P
And they are in the wrong place, parksville is 3 pixels farther north. I'm in Victoria, so they are standing on me.

Wethamster
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wethamster »

Very cool, a map! *adds myself into it*

User avatar
CodeGuy
Regular Poster
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:43 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl

Post by CodeGuy »

The LA area was slightly crowded, so I just put mine reletively close to home. :)

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

Wow, there are like 5 people I could drive to right now!

Except for the facts that:
1. You might be a stalker
2. I can't drive
3. I have to leave for school soon
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Those are all dumb reasons. :P
Image

Wethamster
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wethamster »

Oh and Jammie stop holding your breath, if it smells tha bad then eat some tic tacs. :wink:

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

But it's so fuuun! :cry:
Image

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

Evil Jamie! wrote:But it's so fuuun! :cry:
yeah, especially when his head blows up!!
Jops

Image Image

Wethamster
Regular Poster
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 10:54 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Post by Wethamster »

Ya, but think of the children.

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Kisai wrote:
iamausername wrote:
K-Dawg wrote:First Canadian to put in booyah.
technically, the bravenet team got there before you. :P
And they are in the wrong place, parksville is 3 pixels farther north. I'm in Victoria, so they are standing on me.
And superlance lives in the ocean.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

According to the map, Faub lives somewhere near Jefferson City. I'm actually on the St. Louis spot. :P
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

It's 30 miles west of Columbia on I-70. I used to live in Maryland Heights about 2 years ago.

If you're into anime, there's a guy who generally shows anime on the third weekend of every month at the St. Charles Fantasy Shop. The next one is Feb 28. There's a weekly showing in the Mid Rivers mall area but I couldn't tell you where. I'm usually at the St. Charles showing every month if holidays, birthdays and Everquest don't get involved.

User avatar
Nyke
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 4704
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 6:02 am
Location: OT AND GD HAVE MERGED! *jumps out the window*
Contact:

Post by Nyke »

Found it.
Pinned it.
Spanked it.
My LJ | ComicGen CoH/V | Vampire/Amazon looking for Betas. Want to sign up? PM me. | Figure out my Avatar's joke, and win bragging rights.

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

I am shocked and apalled by the lack of representing from Ontario yo.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

I thought England and Netherland would be more crowded.

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

They're just afraid of being stalked. Based on the people who post on these forums, I would have thought there would be more from Canada and Europe than the US or at least they would be more evenly distributed.

User avatar
Asarea
Regular Poster
Posts: 718
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:53 pm
Location: Outta space
Contact:

Post by Asarea »

mhhh not that many europeans in here ... *sigh* :)
My DA-Gallery - some art stuff

Post Reply