The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
Post Reply
User avatar
Heffaloop
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

Post by Heffaloop »

This one is less effort ^_^

http://pub37.bravenet.com/guestmap/show ... &welcome=1'

Leave a message and ummmmmmmm..... it doesn't work properly in opera..... ^^;
omgwtf

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

Yeah!
It's way easier than the other way.
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Warren
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 8173
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:08 pm
Location: Armadilloland
Contact:

Post by Warren »

Neat!
Warren
Image
Comics. Drawn poorly.

------------------------------
It's grey, not gray. And it always has been.
Lauren's Wing - The fund for animal care

User avatar
Faub
The Establishment (Moderator)
The Establishment (Moderator)
Posts: 3698
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 2:53 pm
Location: Missouri, USA
Contact:

Post by Faub »

Somebody needs to find an SVG version of the map. Vector maps are just too cool.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Re: The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

Post by McDuffies »

heffaloop wrote:This one is less effort ^_^

http://pub37.bravenet.com/guestmap/show ... &welcome=1'

Leave a message and ummmmmmmm..... it doesn't work properly in opera..... ^^;
*opens his faithful mozzilla*
*acually, that is more like first aid mozzila, or floating belt mozzilla*

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Re: The REAL keenspace map (sorry goob)

Post by Evil Jamie! »

heffaloop wrote:This one is less effort ^_^

http://pub37.bravenet.com/guestmap/show ... &welcome=1'

Leave a message and ummmmmmmm..... it doesn't work properly in opera..... ^^;
Oh cool, you made a new thred about it! ^_^
Last edited by Evil Jamie! on Sat Jan 24, 2004 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

_I_ found it.


And look at them silly americans, all crowding on the east coast while they have the whole continent. :P
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Evil Jamie!
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1408
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:19 am
Location: Tasmania

Post by Evil Jamie! »

Sorry Yarps. I fixed it. Good job, yo.
Image

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

So that's where Tasmania is.
Sorry, Jamie, I thought it was somewhere closer to New Zeland.

Incidentally, question for Phalanx:
Your name doesn't sound very British. What's your heritage.

ZOMBIE USER 16849
Regular Poster
Posts: 529
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 16849 »

This is COOL. I love it!

User avatar
K-Dawg
I wanna LIVE
Posts: 4844
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Yes, let us check!
Contact:

Post by K-Dawg »

First Canadian to put in booyah.
Image

Shocking news Angry D. Monkey

Iamausername
Regular Poster
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:45 pm

Post by Iamausername »

K-Dawg wrote:First Canadian to put in booyah.
technically, the bravenet team got there before you. :P
formerly forumite, still creator of New Project.

User avatar
Ti-Phil
Héro de Dessin Animé
Posts: 1928
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2002 4:00 pm
Location: Ste-Julienne
Contact:

Post by Ti-Phil »

Second Canadian bwa ha!
The Volet

What, free publicity never harmed anyone..right?

"Bunnies just aren't dense enough. You'd have to squish them until their little bunny electrons mated with their little bunny protons." -rkolter

User avatar
Toxic
Faster Pussycat
Posts: 4163
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:43 pm

Post by Toxic »

Cool. A map. I'm surprised there aren't that many people in California.

User avatar
TheGoobla
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1831
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:48 pm
Location: Your anus. (That's how you do a pun, right?)

Post by TheGoobla »

And ONCE AGAIN I say, Wheres the love?! Wheres the heart? BAH! Enjoy your blandless "Guest Map" which bombards us with pop ups! Enjoy your soulless work of the devil!

BAH! Perhaps I should create my own flash map! THEN WELL SEE WHO IS THE REAL MAP!

BWAHAHAHA!

User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

I considered putting one of these on my site, but found it pointless.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

TheGoobla wrote:And ONCE AGAIN I say, Wheres the love?! Wheres the heart? BAH! Enjoy your blandless "Guest Map" which bombards us with pop ups! Enjoy your soulless work of the devil!

BAH! Perhaps I should create my own flash map! THEN WELL SEE WHO IS THE REAL MAP!

BWAHAHAHA!
Well, you can just be sinisterly clever and save the screen with a bravenet map on it.


And Jops, stop confusing me! I saw your point in USA and thought I was wrong about your location all the time!
Frankly, I'm afraid of this Yarps person. He's too close to me. I want to have someone near to give me hand if he tries something strange.

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

It looks like I'm standing on your head.
Only Jops could help you... but he's busy in America. Bwahahahaha!
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

Image

User avatar
Jops
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1951
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2003 9:55 am
Location: Zzyzx Rd.
Contact:

Post by Jops »

I didn't want to confuse anyone...
I just posted my current loation and the location of my avatar.
Jops

Image Image

Post Reply