Word Jumble!

For discussions, announcements, non-technical questions and anything else comics-related or otherwise that doesn't fit in any of the other categories.
User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

Regulations

User avatar
YarpsDat
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 3637
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:28 am
Location: nowhere

Post by YarpsDat »

[and] rules
You are the Non. You must go now, and never return."

"1.Scan in high res 2.tweak with curves,levels or something to clean up the scan (or use channel mixer to remove blue pencil lines) 3.Add colour using a layer set to multiply. 4.Add wordbubbles and text as vector shapes. 5. Merge all layers. 6.resize to the web size. 7. Export/Save for Web" that's all I know about webcomicking.

User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

List

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

names

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

tag

(I cut off the s cause plurals end up making it REALLY hard)

User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

directory

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

service

User avatar
Astral Blaze
Regular Poster
Posts: 526
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:58 pm
Location: Wish I knew.
Contact:

Post by Astral Blaze »

line

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

backer
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
Mr Ekshin
Regular Poster
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:28 am
Location: Back against a wall with an apple on my head.
Contact:

Post by Mr Ekshin »

(lifted)
secret agent orange julius caesar salad dressing room with a view from a bridge too far...
:P
Judge dredge.

User avatar
Plothole
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:23 pm
Location: In the Kitchen.
Contact:

Post by Plothole »

(umm...)
away

User avatar
McDuffies
Bob was here (Moderator)
Bob was here (Moderator)
Posts: 29957
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Serbia
Contact:

Post by McDuffies »

...on the other side...

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

of the looking glass
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

(I think Ekshin threw us off course here. Single words...)

[edit- Ok, I'll work off brokway using 'glass']

bottle

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

Ship

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

shape

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

shifter
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

User avatar
KittyKatBlack
Cartoon Villain
Posts: 3182
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: How the hell should I know? I just live here...
Contact:

Post by KittyKatBlack »

box

(You know.... on a car. I think there's something like that...)

User avatar
Nishichi27
Regular Poster
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri May 16, 2003 11:44 am
Location: Tied up in M.E. Charm's basement, at the moment.
Contact:

Post by Nishichi27 »

car
-Fire our shit!
-But I am Le Tired....
-OK take a nap.
THEN FIRE OUR SHIT!!
==========================
Supaa Disco revolution apocalypse Mahou genki na Tokyo watashi doki doki sugoii mega kawaii baka otaku neo neko wai wai chibi bishonen manga o kudasai hai onegai no uta 25k!!

Image

User avatar
Brockway
Dirty Old Man
Posts: 3046
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:57 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Post by Brockway »

racer

(neat, the last 3 make box car racer!)
Image
Sharp Hall. - Ya know... don't even go there. Very NSFW

Post Reply