Opinions wanted!!

Opinions wanted!!

Postby Mrboggy on Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:14 pm

Okay you guys!! What did you think of the webcomic?! I'd really like to know because I've already got an idea for a second one, I just need to capture the sprites for it! I want complete honest opinions!!
I will treat you like you're perfect.-Art Alexakis
Mrboggy

Postby Somari on Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:39 am

...huh?
Somari

O_O

Postby Mrboggy on Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:43 am

Uh, you know! The fancomic I did! The one with the monster bird chomping on Farmboy! What do you think of it? Is it good, bad, don't get it, what?
Mrboggy

tangents tangents everywhere but not angent for tea!...

Postby Arcticfox on Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:59 pm

Hehe... the dragon devouring him had that slapstick humour that makes some comics quite enjoyable, however it sorta gives a big 'fuck you!' to continuity when you pull gags like that since not many people choose to run with it but just use it for a quick laugh, but then again, who really cares... comics arent about success formulas, theyre about doing what makes you laugh, and whatever makes such freaks as demented as you laugh in turn ;)

Its probably a good thing that my computer is too old and busted for graphics software, cause Im too busy to run a comic, especially one as delightfully bad (ie, low quality and completely random) as Id most certainly make it. For instance, topic of the day; the bus-rider stance. You cant lie and pretend you dont know what Im talking about, cause youve seen people in their bus rider stance one way or another... Some foolish mortal chose not to exercise his bus-rider stance today, and ended up doing a faceplant in front of all the people on the bus. I laughed at him, after he was off the bus of course, but he would be forever immortalized in digital glory, for all the internet to laugh at. Uhh... okay, so that came out of nowhere... but Im bored... I got nothin. Forgiveness please.

I thought your guest comic was clever though, if youre going to start a comic, Id be most happy to start reading it :)
Arcticfox

Yaaaaayyyy!! Someone responded!!

Postby Mrboggy on Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:02 am

Thank's so much for your opinion. I seem to often times think that highly random things are hilarious, so you can most likely expect that as par for me. I used to tell jokes when I was little. Most people didn't get them and were even disturbed that I had made them, so this whole sense of humor thing isn't new. Oh and, yeah, SCREW CONTINUITY!!!
Mrboggy

Return to Farmboy