You know " Hi I was here good site'
Or "You suck"
Somethin
<a href="http://Visualdiary.keenspace.com">Visual diary</a>
All about a girl and her psychosis.
Willabark
Regular Poster

Postby Rippleeffect on Fri Mar 01, 2002 10:02 am

Ummmm hi... I'm posting cuz I'm here....forums seems to be in the middle of a DNS change though
Rippleeffect

Postby Willabark on Fri Mar 01, 2002 11:46 am

You know Rip I think you are my only current fan lol.
Willabark
Regular Poster

Postby Rippleeffect on Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:28 am

fan? I'm an admirer! (sp?)
Rippleeffect

Postby Niekon on Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:22 pm

so a stranger comes out of nowhere and reads up on the past few years of an old friends life via a web comic...

kind of an odd way to see what the heck has been going on over the past few years, but you deal with what you're dealt right? ^_^
Now let's see if we can get a drawing of some guy with purple hair... shaved all around and long on top... septum piercing... a couple of Egyptian tattoos... wearing some anime/gaming shirt with a kilt. Yeah... that would work ^_~

Kidding there Willow... no need to drag me into anything. But it was rather interesting to see such huge jumps between time periods of the strip being posted up. Rather scary I tell ya... especially when I can go through the entire archive in less than 30 minutes (and that's while still taking calls at my crappy customer service job).
But I'll be keeping an eye on the strip... as well as your LJ postings to see what is happening in life... and who knows... you might see me roaming about a certain themepark one day. For the record, I prefer Soarin' over Screamin'... but the ultimate coaster for me is in Orlando.
So with that... I end this and move on to whatever it was that I was working on before stumbling across this forum.

ciao for now... and may your liver accept more Guinness ^_^
and if not your liver, then let it be mine...
Niekon

Postby Willabark on Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:43 pm

Tho I have no real Idea who this might be, it's nice to hear from you and someday I'll get around to posting all of the back strips I did before I had a site. That'll take more than a half an hour tell you what.
:lol:
Willabark
Regular Poster

Postby Niekon on Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:21 am

Willabark wrote:Tho I have no real Idea who this might be, it's nice to hear from you and someday I'll get around to posting all of the back strips I did before I had a site. That'll take more than a half an hour tell you what.
:lol:

Ren Faire.... Coffee Bazaar... all-nighters with Kate and Matt and Kalene and the gang...
I am the one who is known for always being found at the bar across the parking lot from Coffee Bazaar... and spent most of my nights drinking for some odd reason. ^_^
Niekon

Now I know

Postby Willabark on Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:07 am

and I think I would have to say your chopped liver.
Yup and you Like Little Brother Specials if I am not mistaken.
Willabark
Regular Poster

Re: Now I know

Postby Niekon on Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:26 am

Willabark wrote:and I think I would have to say your chopped liver.
Yup and you Like Little Brother Specials if I am not mistaken.

the more shots of epsresso the better ^_~
But Chopped Liver has gone to the wayside... now I'm just known either as The Toonfinder or as Niekon...
But yeah... that's me... living life... preparing for my final month at my current employer before taking a few months off to straighten out my head... and just having fun with life right now. ^_^
Niekon

Return to Visual Diary