Jan 17, 2003: Fun With Fawn! :)

Postby Matt Trepal on Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:52 pm

Yet another episode in the hit program <i>Where's KeenSpace?</i>

Anyway, here's Wednesday's strip, particularly for those of you who are up and reading comics, not only before I am at work and able to post the strip here (scott!), but before <i>I'm</i> up!

Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby CaptainSpam on Tue Jan 28, 2003 9:48 pm

Zuh? Sure Keenspace is still down? I've been able to update the DoM successfully (though you wouldn't know it to look at it)...

So Yertz isn't exactly buying into Portia's whole anti-science bit, is he? Could turn out interesting. :-)
- CaptainSpam
The Dementia of Magic - Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:52 am

CaptainSpam wrote:Zuh? Sure Keenspace is still down? I've been able to update the DoM successfully (though you wouldn't know it to look at it)...

Well, although I can ftp in, so I suppose I could fix everything by hand, I will plead laziness. I can't log in to give the auto-updater a kick in the bum, so I'll just continue to post 'em here until I figure something else out.
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12701 on Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:05 am

I love Portia's lines. If she said those in the 15th century... ;)

Then again she has the firepower (er, electro-power) to back things up.

Still, one's got to wonder where the line is drawn. Is science magic, or is the magic in the world simply explainable by science.
ZOMBIE USER 12701
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:18 pm

Well, as Arthur C. Clarke wrote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

That may or may not have any bearing here, but I like to throw out the occasional famous quote.
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby Andrick on Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:16 am

Matt Trepal wrote:Well, as Arthur C. Clarke wrote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." That may or may not have any bearing here, but I like to throw out the occasional famous quote.
:
Here's a few more then.
"I don't know why, but watching 12-year old Japanese girls flinging their school uniforms at each other was wildly entertaining." - Azrael, Japanese Exchange Teacher.
Andrick
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12701 on Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:34 am

That's odd. I viewed it normally and it worked just fine for me. Then again I have a POS computer that's just as screwed up, so I'm not surprised.

Here's hoping it gets back on its feet quickly.
ZOMBIE USER 12701
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade