boycott the next RES lan

Postby Hazpee on Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:44 am

If you dont like RES, shut up, dont go to them, even if you are able to, its the first RES thats had problems, If you dont like the way jake does things, shut up, dont go to RES. Simple.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:16 am

im trying to get other people not to do the same mistake i did! by thinking that a lan with no orginazed network would be ok and i doubt all the other lans would of and ANY there's allways problems wether small or big
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Burnzy on Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:59 am

sure lans where the network is unorganised is fine as long as you have people willing to co-operate which by the sounds of it you guys helped though reluctently which when you bitch it just puts strain on the people trying to help.
So this is the point sure warn people but do it tactfully and don't bitch so much you guys are just coming across as whiney bastards whch no one want to listen to.
"The sheep shall be the first sign.
Those that frolic and hop will detonate with great concussions,
The strongest glues shall not hold them, their suffering will go unheeded,
Until the great Triangles depart."
From the Lost Centuries of Nostradamus: Quatrain v11.5
Burnzy

Postby Hazpee on Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:07 am

its been said a lot of times before, this is the first LAN jake has put on that has had any problem whatsoever. Id like to see you organise a better one cactus,

<sarcasm>
with your obviously supreme networking skills, im sure you could without a hitch...
</sarcasm>
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:13 am

stfu i am plaaning my own it should b ready soon enough
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Mitch the Sexy Beast on Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:53 am

ffs how old is the last guy that posted? 5 yrs old? that isnt funny u sick loser
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God
Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:58 am

The legendary Dibble speaks... Check out all his majesty

anyway, dispite all the profanity in dibbles little outburst there, he makes a good point, RES are good, and all these people speak as if they are speaking from experience, cactus has been to one RES LAN, zinner has been to 2 tops, out of the RES ive attended this is the only one with some kind of network difficuilty, and i didnt find it that bad. Ive a right mind to lock this topic because its just repeats itself over and over again.

Heres how I see it,

RES wasnt up to cactus' standards, he decides to bitch about it and see if people want to abandon a perfectly good LAN, then he makes a couple of points, that when they come from cactus, make no sense, because he cant give an accurate representation of RES in general, because he has been to one. Then everyone who had been to multiple RES LANs told him he was wrong, bitching went back and forth for a while, but it was clearly stated that RES is mad, that zinner is an idiot and cactus' cause is in vain.

So yes, the argument has been finished, done, caput. So i do believe this thread shall become locked, because im just sick of it, and you cant stop me anyway.

Oh, by the way Dibble, Cactus is far from a skinny little dweeb, he may be a dweeb, he sure aint skinny though.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Previous

Return to hail to the geek