boycott the next RES lan

boycott the next RES lan

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Thu Jan 09, 2003 9:57 am

why the hell did we pay to goto REZ5 there waz to many fucking bug's with the netowrk and then there waz the power!!
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Kenda sucor on Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:34 pm

yeah i reckon
next on fox: Slow Children, Fast animals.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby Nodda_clue on Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:55 pm

I WAS HALF WAY THOUGH BURNING AND WASTED A CD THEN I WENT HOME AND BURNT AND THE GAME SUCKED ANYWAY GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

iNSANE WAS KOOL i wREAKED mY cAR mWHAHAHAHA

rES 5 IS AND WAS A JOKE!
Nodda_clue

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:58 am

well you can be certain that zinner won't be going to the next one thus the network wont be prestent.............so i say boycott it untill jake realises he has to put effort into a lan not just hire a place out
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Hazpee on Sat Jan 11, 2003 4:25 am

sorry everyone, that was me just then, and while im here, ill tell you why you had to pay to go to RES, the simple matter of hall hire.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby Ravs on Sat Jan 11, 2003 6:25 am

where is this lan held?
Ravs

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Sat Jan 11, 2003 1:59 pm

---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- wrote:not just hire a place out

uhh i know what do you think that means?
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Burnzy on Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:53 pm

What is with all this bitchyness I mean come on people Jake has atleast been good enough to hire a hall and tell people about it cut him some slack. I havn't heard this bitching about any res LAN before so one didn't quite go as well as it could have you can't expect a sole person to supply all switchs we're fucking students. Power outages can not be blamed on anyone.
This is my rant and when you people start trying to organise some large lans if you can do it without the rest of us bringing switchs and hubs you can say something tell then grow up.
"The sheep shall be the first sign.
Those that frolic and hop will detonate with great concussions,
The strongest glues shall not hold them, their suffering will go unheeded,
Until the great Triangles depart."
From the Lost Centuries of Nostradamus: Quatrain v11.5
Burnzy

Postby Kenda sucor on Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:49 am

oi i didnt go to this lan thing but u should be hatin this jake guy for trying to hold a lan even if it fails a bit. i mean would u want him to stop holding them?
i mean my friend paul had a small lan at his house for 6 of us and it was in a half build shed with just enough power for 5 and a half machines and i just happened to be on the end but id definately go again if he asked me.
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:34 pm

yes....... but dose he call everyone "whiney bitch geeks" and "cheap bastards." the people he depend's apon to keep his lan afloat
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Burnzy on Sun Jan 12, 2003 3:47 pm

Well you have proved him right in the whiney bitch geeks part of things. As for calling people cheap bastards I say that is a bit low but in alot of cases is more then likely true from what I have seen when watching my friends organise lans.

and I still had to pay $5
proof of bitching and oh I had to supply a switch why did I have to pay so proof of wanting to be a cheap bastard even though you wern't and will just bitch about it. And zanner most times someone organises a lan in a hall they either just break even or lose money you have no proof that people didn't pay that is speculation.
"The sheep shall be the first sign.
Those that frolic and hop will detonate with great concussions,
The strongest glues shall not hold them, their suffering will go unheeded,
Until the great Triangles depart."
From the Lost Centuries of Nostradamus: Quatrain v11.5
Burnzy

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:50 pm

yes do you know WHY he said that BEACUSE HE DID THE NETWOKING FOR THE LAN!!! and he payed . I HAVE NO problem paying!! im fine to paying aslong as it's worth it
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:03 pm

heh yeah i dont know why he continues this immature game with my borther and blameing it on me
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Nodda_clue on Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:52 pm

well i have a coke and im gonna drink it good
Where the pie
Yea and Whats wid jake hes being a total dick towards cactus......
and he wont even say why....
Nodda_clue

Postby Kenda sucor on Mon Jan 13, 2003 3:01 am

yeah well the whole grudge thing i cant comment on as i dont know any of these ppl.
and speakin of coke at this lan i was at me and haz drank enough cans of drink for 4ish ppl.
and as a last note serpent clan rules (im refering to battlerealms if u dont get me)
Kenda sucor
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Mon Jan 13, 2003 11:55 pm

yeah well my computer has some odd confclit with battlerealms just like it dose AVP2 pisses me off :evil:
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Postby Angel Lace on Tue Jan 14, 2003 5:23 am

Les go through some fact catus fagboi:

1:: Right, u pay $5 and expect to cover the hall and buy a switch? fool. Jake made around $20, basically everyone payed, except the few that came for about 3hrs (e.g. Saz and Basslin3r).

2:: Thats the first LAN that has had a problem with networking the 2/3yrs i have been going to LAN's Jake has held.

3:: Jake sat around doing shit all aye? Well, yes sure other did the networking, Jake doesn't know as much about it as the others, he pranced around town aye? I think we left the building... wot? 4 times? Twice to get drinks, One time to order food, One time to pick it up? Oooh thats prancing around town is it fool? He didn't order games? Could that be because you didn't want to play the games he was organising? And that you fucking ignored him? Oooh no it cant be, ooh no it's all Jakes fault oooh, idiots.

4:: Power issues? If you actually use the powerpoint availible you would not have this problem. But noo you have to daisy chain power boards and other oh so smart things like that aye.

5:: Networking: This is the first LAN i have been to that has had networking problems. Yes there was a problem with shortages and things. BUT we would ask people NOT to get all plugged in and spread around the room BEFORE we can get the network organised. A LOT of the PROBLEMS came from the fact that EVERYONE (not Jake u fools) where spread around the room. If you guys are so great and networking, why the fuck wernt you helping? Is it because you are bullshiting? Noo couldn't be could it...

6:: Pfft, yeah sure Jake dont like your brother, but he doesn't like you, on your own merits, and I cant blame him, as I dont like you either. And as it is a private event, he can ask you not to come if your presence does not agree with him.

Conclusion:: Sure it wasn't the best RES LAN but cut Jake some slack. At least he is trying. And him a immature git? He is more mature than most of you. RES6 is ready for the 25th and 26th of this month, and yes we have worked out more effective approaches for networking (provided you guys cooperate) and it is in the maybe paying slightly more ate the next few (7+) and buying new equipment.

Thanks, lotsa <3 Alex
Angel Lace

Postby NeoN on Tue Jan 14, 2003 8:20 pm

2:: Thats the first LAN that has had a problem with networking the 2/3yrs i have been going to LAN's Jake has held.

Maybe because i wasnt at the last lan had someting to do with it :wink:
NeoN

Postby Hazpee on Tue Jan 14, 2003 10:03 pm

cant help but feel like im repeating myself, jake has done good work, and that was the first RES youve been to, and its the first RES ive been to with any problem whatsoever. Also, if jake doesnt want you there, stop being a whiney little bitch about it, he doesnt want you there, for a good reason or not.
Shut up and Die!
Hazpee
Regular Poster

Postby ---===EvIL_CacTuS===--- on Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:16 am

Angel Lace wrote:

He didn't order games? Could that be because you didn't want to play the games he was organising?

uhhhh ok then let's think bout this IF I WAZNT THERE THERE WOULD OF BEEN NO GAMES!!!! i had the only fucking non-laggy server there all your POS [UG] pox boxes coudent handel dedicated serveing! i server 90% of the fucking game's there you fucking moron

and ONCE again you are sidestepping around the problem of u ppl hate my brother WAIT is it beacuse you cant remeber??? beasue it waz 3 years ago and beacuse your ARE immature ppl acting all big and tuff? yes i do beleve that is it

and i woudent go to nother of of his pos lans anyway its a waste of 5$

and he's gotta other people like /.zinner/d0odle or NeoN do HIS networking for HIS lan
there is no spoon
---===EvIL_CacTuS===---
Regular Poster

Next

Return to hail to the geek