Look what I made!

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Look what I made!

Post by Yamcha Hibiki »

An anime music video! Well, sorta'. All the footage came from a Saturn game, but hey, it's close enough. In fact, the star of the video may seem familiar to some old school Shinku! fans.

http://www.fusiond.com/images/timegal.mpg
Robbie "Yamcha Hibiki" Allen
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

Death Bunny - Because killing people is fun!

HiRider
Regular Poster

Post by HiRider »

Cool. You did good. Very interesting game. To bad this videa is the most I'll ever see of it.
Lots of chibiness.
MIRACLE MAX: Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.
INIGO: What's that?
MIRACLE MAX: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Pokepony
Regular Poster

Post by Pokepony »

That video was great! Lol, i never knew Time Gal was so accident prone. Your timing was very good and music choice was great. ^-^
All in all I give ur video a thumbs up, lol
I have wanted to make a AMV for a while, what did you use to get the clips and then mix them with the music?
JD Comix (The results of crack and some twister juice) http://www.angelfire.com/comics/jdcomix

Campus life (College... Only Furrier) *Not on net*

Art Archive (Umm... art) http://www.side7.com/art/laureby/gallery.html

MukiSama
Regular Poster

Heh

Post by MukiSama »

I wonder if they'll ever give it the DVD treatment, like Dragon's Lair 'n Space Ace. ^__^

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Post by Yamcha Hibiki »

To HiRider: They made versions of Time Gal for the Sega CD, Saturn, and Playstation. I think that's all as of now.

To Pokeponey: I got the clips by ripping them from my Saturn version of Time Gal with a program called CPK2AVI. Them I put it together with the music thanks to Adobe Premiere.

To Mukisama: That's up to Digital Leisure really. They seem to be the only ones really porting LD games to DVD. However since they ported games like Time Traveler and Mad Dog McGee, I guess anything's possible.
Fusion D - A comic about a meglomaniac stripper catgirl who wants to destroy the world, or at least a big chunk of it. :D

MukiSama
Regular Poster

J0 j0

Post by MukiSama »

Actually, it also appeared on this adorable little system in a significantly better form (Even the PSX movie codec tends to butcher anime; just look at what it did to Lunar's FMV~!):

http://www.system16.com/taito/hrdw_lg.html#tg

Probably cost somewhere around $"Your First Born Child", tho. (And is that a Lupin game I see?)

Maybe they'll sell it to a distribution company to put the whole set of anime-themed games on a single disc or somethin'. ^__^

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Re: J0 j0

Post by Yamcha Hibiki »

MukiSama wrote:Actually, it also appeared on this adorable little system in a significantly better form (Even the PSX movie codec tends to butcher anime; just look at what it did to Lunar's FMV~!):

http://www.system16.com/taito/hrdw_lg.html#tg

Probably cost somewhere around $"Your First Born Child", tho. (And is that a Lupin game I see?)

Maybe they'll sell it to a distribution company to put the whole set of anime-themed games on a single disc or somethin'. ^__^
Oh, that's just the arcade machine. I was mainly referring to console machines. Besides I think one arcade machine in my house is more than enough. As for Cliff Hanger (The Lupin game) it's best to be avoided like the plague. Trust me on this. It's a blasphemy to Lupin and Miyazaki.

Shinmyk
Regular Poster

Post by Shinmyk »

OMG I have that game on sega CD. Good times. See, you're not alone in playing this game ^__^. Oh yeah, the vid, most excellent :] It was great and it needs to be entered into a vid contest ^^
------
-Myk

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Post by Yamcha Hibiki »

shinmyk wrote:OMG I have that game on sega CD. Good times. See, you're not alone in playing this game ^__^. Oh yeah, the vid, most excellent :] It was great and it needs to be entered into a vid contest ^^
Not to worry, it is entered into the Ushicon vid contest, which is kinda' funny cause I didn't want to enter it into a contest... it just kinda' happened.

HiRider
Regular Poster

Post by HiRider »

Sometimes it can be fun when something happens spontaniously like that.
MIRACLE MAX: Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.
INIGO: What's that?
MIRACLE MAX: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Yamcha Hibiki
Cartoon Hero

Post by Yamcha Hibiki »

True that. It also makes things easier on me, as well. ^_^

Shinmyk
Regular Poster

Post by Shinmyk »

Yay :]
------
-Myk