I'M A LOSER

What can Sarah do to be more of a loser?

never update the comic ever again
No votes
kick puppies
50%
wear condoms on both her ears in public
50%
wear a sign that says "i'm a big loser"
No votes

Total votes: 2

EsylaMcSassy
Regular Poster

I'M A LOSER

Post by EsylaMcSassy »

Well I think we all know that I'm a big loser. The question is, what else can I do to be more of a loser?

(by the way, this is my way of apologizing for not updating lately)

Toom
Regular Poster

Post by Toom »

None of the above. Never updating the comic would suck, but I'm hardly one to criticise (how long's Dave been on hiatus? Let's see...a good seven months, at least). The thought of the little yelping sound made by a kicked puppy makes me laugh, even if the act itself makes me cross. Wearing condoms on both ears would, at the very least, provide some flimsy shelter from the elements. Wearing a big sign could probably be bluffed as post-modern cool.

Or something.
"Now I will smash beer bottles on your head! Your HEAD!!"

DisconcertedBoy

Post by DisconcertedBoy »

Nah, you're not a loser! YOU'RE A WINNER!

<insert spam here>

If you want to wear condoms on your ears, go ahead. Just make sure they've not been worn previously...

*shudders*

:D

Blottieb

Post by Blottieb »

I'm the only person who actually voted. So I voted for you to wear condoms on your ears. Do not ask me how this makes you anymore of a loser. I just think it would be neat-o keen to see a girl wandering around Lansing with condoms on her ears.

Then again, I'm in Roseville. So the chances of me actually seeing this without a high-powered telescope or driving up to see it happen are slim.

If you do go about wearing condoms, let me know where and when. I'll make the trip just to cheer you on.

Brian J. Blottie
-You think _you're_ a loser? I got the new Computer Gaming World and Electronic Gaming Monthly magazines back to back in the mail... and I don't know which one to crack open first. Now _that's_ a loser.

EsylaMcSassy
Regular Poster

Post by EsylaMcSassy »

Well I'm glad at least a few people think I'm not too-terribly much of a loser. I've got some comics drawn, I swear the comic will be updating within the month at LEAST, hopefully within the week.

Also, thank you Brian for posting!! Whenever someone I don't actually know posts on the board, it makes me soooooo happy.

Well, I have no idea how far away from Lansing Roseville is, but if you want to see me with condoms NOT on my ears, I hang out at Caffe Latte in East Lansning ever Thursday night at 9. Open Mic Night. Good times.

Blottieb

Post by Blottieb »

Lansing is about an hour and a half from Roseville... give or take a few minutes.

I'll probably be out that way sometime in the next few weeks, as my friend Taco (yes, his nickname is Taco, which officially makes him a bigger loser than even I) is going to Lansing Community College. I'll be up there visiting him, so it shouldn't be too hard to convince him to head over to the Cafe.

So don't be afraid if some bald dude with a Jericho-esque goatee comes bouncing up to you and says "Hiya". That's only me. But be afraid of the big, goofy looking dude. That's Taco. He's not housebroken.

Brian J. Blottie
-He has peed on my shoes on more than one occasion.

EsylaMcSassy
Regular Poster

Post by EsylaMcSassy »

Haha...well, I'll likely being wearing a scarf, as is my trademark...and there'll be a girl with blue hair hovering somewhere nearby. She followed me home one day, what could I do?

InquisitorOthello

Followed you home... lol

Post by InquisitorOthello »

Is she housetrained? BTW I'm the guy who was asking about the kerchief thing on livejournal
EsylaMcSassy wrote:Haha...well, I'll likely being wearing a scarf, as is my trademark...and there'll be a girl with blue hair hovering somewhere nearby. She followed me home one day, what could I do?
Never come between a Japanese businessman and a schoolgirl's panties.

The Moose King
Regular Poster

Post by The Moose King »

It seems to me that if you were to go out and kick puppies, you wouldn't be the loser in that case. Well, okay, maybe a little, but the real losers would be the puppies.