fanpicty!

fanpicty!

Postby Kartos on Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:46 pm

<a href="http://intheunknown.net/kartos/Ki.gif">Wooo...!</a>

So I was working on this a coupla days ago.. but I can't color it casue I don't know his eye color, and I wont have time for a few days.

Plus I cant decide if I wanna watercolor it, watercolor it on my computer with Painter, or tackle it with my Prismacolor set... im leaning towards prismacolors :D

(the weirdest part is he looks like mel gibson or a orlando bloom ^_^)

Kartos
Kartos
Regular Poster

Postby Misha on Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:18 pm

Sweet!

I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. And it's okay if we put it on the fanart page? Eventually?

Is it just me, or is this board loading slower and slower all the time?
Misha
Regular Poster

Postby Alterscape on Fri Jan 03, 2003 7:17 pm

Well, it IS hosting several hundred comics all at once on one server. Much pain.

And this board's message traffic isn't that fast either. O-o; I think threads I posted on way back during the summer are still on this page. O_o;; Anyway, keep up the good work! I want to see where this is going...
Alterscape

excellent way

Postby Jonathan888 on Sat Jan 04, 2003 2:04 pm

to fish for info! I like it...

I'm betting you won't get any though ^__^

at least not until it is revealed in the comic in a few weeks.
Jon-

"I've got a funny feeling about this..."
Jonathan888

Postby Alterscape on Sun Jan 05, 2003 11:26 am

Not digging for information, per se, just saying that if by some type of magic, Krista and Michelle were suddenly able to do more than a page per week, I would not complain in the least. This comic has one of the most intruguing plots of any webcomic I read (hey, I can't help it, I'm a sucker for modern fantasy, and mysterious stuff, and so forth). Waiting out the hiatus suuuucked, now it's like.. we get one little dribble of plot per week. I want more! Moremoremore! ;)

Now, let me state that I'm not in any way complaining about the authors or their decisions. I totally realize that they're working their butts off to have enough free time to do one page a week, and I'd rather have one page than zero. Would just be nice if real life would give us the things we want, rather than barely letting us survive, sometimes. (For instance I'm currently rather irritated with Real Life, given that I finally met a really wonderful girl, but she lives near my parents, so I can only see her when I'm home from college..) Anyhoo, yes.

Utukki good. Real Life bad. ;)

meef.
Alterscape

Re: fanpicty!

Postby Utukki-Girl on Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:32 am

Very nifty, Kartos! ^_^ Thanks for sharing!
Utukki-Girl
Regular Poster

Postby Kartos on Wed Jan 08, 2003 1:09 pm

thanks ^_^

crap in a hat... you gals are takign the "window to the soul" bit with the eyes eh? That means if you tell me it says who Ki is now eh?

BAH i say. I think I know who it is already so if you mail me or PM me I won't tell :D

...or I *could* wait until we find out... but that will be an agonizingly long time from the present situation in the comic.

;.;

so you should mail me and tell me. :D I won't show the picture until then..

Kartos@dragonmount.com

:D?

Kartos
Kartos
Regular Poster

Return to Utukki