Update!

Update!

Postby Symok on Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:18 am

W000! Looks great Aeire!

Poor Kaith... Poor Whisp...

So, now we get to see Jaroll's village, or so it seems...

Hmm.. comic posted Dec 29, and I still got the first post... *hopes he's not the only one left* :cry: :(
"All right, it's instinctive. But the instinct can be fought. We're human beings with the blood of a million savage years on our hands. But we can stop it. We can admit that we're killers but we're not going to kill today. That's all it takes-knowing that
Symok
Regular Poster

I'm Still here, and much happier!

Postby Doctor100 on Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:10 pm

Boing Biong :D
Boing
Biong :) Biong
Biong
:P
Biong
:lol: Biong

now, I admit, I myself took a long siesta from even reading web comics (much longer than I thought) and so I go around, checking some of my favorites, the ones that I used to catch up on once a week, and finally go to an old email I wrote myself of all the good comics I used to read, figure "what the hey" and click on a very old favorite . . .and whatdoyaknow

thank you Aire, a wonderful birthday present (it's my birthday), now all I have to do is find the time to dig up from all my packed stuff (from beingon the move regularly in the last two months), to get those two original schetches so I can post them back up on my walls.
Doctor100

Woot!

Postby Kasaii on Sat Jan 04, 2003 7:50 am

Welcome back, Aeire! We missed you!
:-)
"Consistancy is the hobgoblin of little minds."
Patchwork Champions. Note to self: You cannot read by laserlight.
Kasaii
Regular Poster

Huzzah!

Postby Adam The Alien on Sat Jan 04, 2003 8:35 pm

:D Yaaaaaaaay! When I first came across this site late November, or was it early December...oh well...anyway I had a nice long read of all the archived pages. If it were an actual book I'd say I couldn't put it down, but as I technically never picked it up (my computer is rather heavy), I suppose that doesn't work. I even printed out the first chapter to show to some friends. Then I realized there wasn't anything left to read. :cry: Noooooooo! But, lo and behold, an update arriveth! Huzzah! :D So, let's go read... :o Ack! I saw it coming and I'm still shocked and...well, okay, just shocked. How could that jerk hit her over the head! :evil: Great story!!! Anyhoo, I'd best wrap this up now before I go overboard with the smileys... :roll: ...what, it's too late? Oops. Sorry. In any case, I now resume my state of withdrawal :cry: and anxiously await the next update. Whee! :lol:
Adam The Alien

Postby Doctor100 on Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:04 pm

actually I seldomly use smileys beyond one of two. . . .very rarely even, but this was a special occasion.
Doctor100

Return to Xenith