More Matt Art :)

More Matt Art :)

Postby Mako on Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:40 pm

No one has said anything here, but Matt has drawn an *Excellent* New Year's day strip for Scott Kellogg's 21st Century Fox at http://techfox.keenspace.com/

It's in color too! Check it out, it's tasty stuff :D

CYa!
Mako
Mako
Regular Poster

Postby Matt Trepal on Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:49 pm

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that! :wink:

Actually, I was going to mention it the next time I update the main site. I tend not to make a big deal about guest strips I do; this is my fifteenth guest strip (including four straight for FRAMED!!!) in the two-and-a-half years I've been comicking.

I guess I don't want to be seen as a guest-strip whore, even if I do put out a lot. :wink:

But by all means, everybody, go check it out. I think it turned out really well, I had fun doing it, it was really well-received by the 21CF forum regulars like Mako, and you don't really need any backstory to understand it. Just remember that 21CF is set in 2066, so there's future technology involved.
Matt Trepal
Cartoon Hero

Postby ZOMBIE USER 12701 on Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:13 pm

Nicely done, Matt... funny as hell, too. Popups should be considered cruel and unusual torture... at least until the Cap'n thinks up an evil-er use for them, and I'm sure he has :)
ZOMBIE USER 12701
Regular Poster

Postby CaptainSpam on Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:17 am

What's that, mate? Popups are simply evil and torture. Nothing more to it. :-)

Hey, not bad, Matt! Silly, too. Always good. Guest comics is always good stuff, I say.

I've gotta work on my guest comic-fu. I was GOING to get someone else a guest comic to help him avoid holes in his archives, but I fell horribly behind...
- CaptainSpam
The Dementia of Magic - Somewhere between Tolkien and Monty Python.
CaptainSpam
Regular Poster

Return to Fight Cast Or Evade