Yay! Forum! ^^

Postby ObsessiveTougaFan on Sat Mar 09, 2002 9:32 am

*scratches head* I was all excited about the forum being up, but I now have no idea what to post about o.o Oh well, hopefully if you're reading this, you have something more interesting to say ^^;
ObsessiveTougaFan
Regular Poster

"Message Board" == "Forum"

Postby Good guy on Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:31 am

Perhaps some fans don't know they're the same ...? And it sure is tedious to register here.
Good guy

intimidating

Postby Good guy on Mon Jul 01, 2002 11:36 am

What are all the "You cannot"s at the bottom of your "Yay! Forum!"? That's intimidating, when not explained!
Good guy

Re: intimidating

Postby ObsessiveTougaFan on Tue Jul 16, 2002 1:50 am

OMG! Life!

But... 15 days ago... Damn, I should have checked it! That would have been quite a nice birthday surprise ^^; (July 1st is my birthday)

good guy wrote:Perhaps some fans don't know they're the same ...?

I think most people know they're the same.

good guy wrote:And it sure is tedious to register here.

It sure is :\

good guy wrote:What are all the "You cannot"s at the bottom of your "Yay! Forum!"? That's intimidating, when not explained!

Eh? O.o I don't even know what you're talking about... so your guess is as good as mine ^^;
ObsessiveTougaFan
Regular Poster

Um, hi... ^_^

Postby Januchan on Tue Jul 23, 2002 12:18 pm

^_^; I've been coming to this site for ages, and yet, oddly enough, haven't posted in here. o.O;; Heh...

Well, anyways...just thought I'd say keep up the great work. ^o^ *loves this comic, despite the fact he always fails to mention so in a certain chatroom* ^^; So, yeah, very good...

Um...yeah. I'm done now, as I've run out of things to say. o.o
Ja ne!

*scampers off*

Edit: Oh, and as for what good guy was mentioning, about the "You cannot's", I believe he is refering to the listing of restrictions you have, depending on whether or not one has registered or not. (at the bottom right hand of the screen)
Januchan

ehehe...

Postby Heekun on Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:01 pm

*pumps life into the MB* :wink: Hiya OTF! :D
Heekun

Postby ObsessiveTougaFan on Wed Jul 24, 2002 6:56 pm

Heya there Janus-kun and Heekun ^-^ Your kind comments (as well as the mere fact that you've posted here) are very welcome :)
ObsessiveTougaFan
Regular Poster

Postby SuperJoe on Wed Sep 18, 2002 4:06 pm

...hello
SuperJoe
Cartoon Hero

Life? o.o

Postby Januchan on Sat Nov 02, 2002 4:10 pm

Random Boy isn't...
*whispers* ...dead, is it? ;_;

Or is OTF-san just having to deal with that busy thing called life? ^^;

Ah well, either way, I hope to see more comics, whether it be Random Boy, or something new, coming our way soon. ^^

See you around in chat.
Ja ne~
Januchan

Re: Life? o.o

Postby ObsessiveTougaFan on Tue Nov 05, 2002 1:51 pm

Januchan wrote:Random Boy isn't...
*whispers* ...dead, is it? ;_;

Or is OTF-san just having to deal with that busy thing called life? ^^;

That and Windows XP doesn't like my scanner ^^; As soon as I get a new scanner I promise I'll do new Random Boy strips.
ObsessiveTougaFan
Regular Poster

Postby Miaka on Wed Dec 25, 2002 1:18 am

*peeks in the doorway* Hi ^_^. I love the randomboy christmas special, and really, the cat and the hamster should have a duet. :wink:
Miaka

Postby ObsessiveTougaFan on Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:39 am

Ooh, thanks~ ^^
ObsessiveTougaFan
Regular Poster

Postby Tainted_starshine on Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:35 pm

howdy!

Here I am procrastinating because I really should be studying for my biochem exam and I was going through all the old random boy comics while I waited for the lectures I didn't go to, to download and I discovered this link to a forum! How exciting I say, how exciting!

And that is my life story up until this point ... :D

I love these! Nice work!! hehe :wink:
Tainted_starshine

Postby ObsessiveTougaFan on Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:29 pm

Thanks!

I don't know if there will ever be any more Random Boy... if there is, I might change the art style a bit. Random Boy is dead for the time being, for all sorts of reasons. Of course, the forum has been dead all along.

Procrastinators unite! :D
ObsessiveTougaFan
Regular Poster

Postby That_was_rude on Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:44 pm

*cries* sad sad sad... that was most amusing to me and my roommate as we read through the odd and eclectic adventures of random boy. i will miss it dearly... though.. i'm not sure i can say that as i read it all in one sitting. and sadly, it wasn't a long sitting.
i do hope that there will eventually be more, but the sad truth is, that even if there were, i would probably never even notice, as i know of no place that lets an avid cartoon strip fan such as myself know of updates to such wonderful cartoons, and i will never ever remember to check it myself.
*cries again* :cry:
but i thought i'd drop a line or few or three or more *see above* to let you know that i <i>did</i> read it, and i did enjoy it immensely.
That_was_rude

Postby Cope on Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:52 pm

that_was_rude wrote:*cries* sad sad sad... that was most amusing to me and my roommate as we read through the odd and eclectic adventures of random boy. i will miss it dearly... though.. i'm not sure i can say that as i read it all in one sitting. and sadly, it wasn't a long sitting.
i do hope that there will eventually be more, but the sad truth is, that even if there were, i would probably never even notice, as i know of no place that lets an avid cartoon strip fan such as myself know of updates to such wonderful cartoons, and i will never ever remember to check it myself.
*cries again* :cry:
but i thought i'd drop a line or few or three or more *see above* to let you know that i <i>did</i> read it, and i did enjoy it immensely.

Damn, I wish I had your screen name.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown
Cope
Incompetent Monster

Return to Random Boy