Holiday Hoobalah Entries!

ZOMBIE USER 5255
Regular Poster

Post by ZOMBIE USER 5255 »

Well, I hope no one minds, but since I need to do a LOT of fiddling with the fanart section, I'm going to make a running gallery of the entries for the Holiday Hoobalah contest here! However, please don't comment on the pictures here... I want the entries to have unbiased judging by myself. ^^;;

So, here's the first entry, from Shini! Thanks again!

http://xennamb.tripod.com/mfyuna.html

Oh, and the wallpaper IS done, a nice shade of blue... If you wanna see, just submit! ^_^

Zeth

Post by Zeth »

What if you are like me and are real bad at drawing?
:oops:
~#~Zeth~#~
Last edited by Zeth on Tue Nov 12, 2002 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The person who said nothing is impossible was an idiot, have you ever tried slamming a revolving door?

Profile Picture courtesy Toxic Candy (Nny from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac)

ZOMBIE USER 5255
Regular Poster

Again, I'm not judging on your artistic ability.. I'm judging on originality and creativity with holiday ideas. What have you got to lose? ^^ You're probably a lot better than you think!

ZOMBIE USER 5255
Regular Poster

Entry #2

Our second entry comes from Robyn... Thank you again for remembering poor Ren! ^^

http://home.earthlink.net/~robynie/pics/robyniemory.jpg

Not sure if you'll all see it on the entry thing, but I wanted to state again the contest has been extended until Valentine's day. A little more time if you're willing to try something!

Myreitha

Post by Myreitha »

<.<... Just a quick question ^^ When you say only one person...do you mean only one character in the picture, or only one person doing the picture?

ZOMBIE USER 5255
Regular Poster

Myreitha - When I said one person, I meant only one entry per person, as in not more than one picture submitted. ^_^ You can include as many people as you'd like, and if you want to work with someone on the illustration, that's fine too!

Myreitha

Post by Myreitha »

Yay! ^_^ Thanks for clearing that up. I was worried that the entry I'm working on wasnt eligible because it had multiple characters in it ^^