Vacation ^_^

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Vacation ^_^

Post by Akiyhrah »

hello all!! I am going on a loooong break for winter vacation. I am spending xmas with my family and new years with my friends on cortes island (nowheresville...lol) anyway, after that i have a preformance at our theatre to reherse and preform as soon as school gets back in. My vacation starts on the 20th and I won't be around the forums until about the 13th or 14th. But I will be very busy still cuz i have mock exams....T_T so anyway, this is just a quick heads up in case you wonder where i went! Buh bye every one! and Merry Christmas!

^_^
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

Dracoboy
Regular Poster
Posts: 997
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:59 am
Location: do you really wanna know?

Post by Dracoboy »

Bye! Have fun!^^

Damn, I can't have vacation until next year :(

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

have fun!!! i cant wait til my cruise this spring!

ZOMBIE USER 12716
Regular Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12716 »

I've traveled too much, I want to stay in one place for a while......
North Carolina in May.... What joy...... Right....

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

north carolina? what about Wisconsin? noo! *clings to jojo* i wanted to scare people in Wisconsin!!! nooooo!!! ...sniffle.... i already scared people in north carolina when i went to a family reunion... i

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

Think of this way Meghan, you get to scare people on the cruise! We're going to have so much fun. I hope you're feeling better. Ah poor Dracboy!
I hope you have a good Christmas anyway. *tosses a cookie to Dracoboy* hope you like it ! It's chocolate!

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

*evil glint* ehehehe... and its intercoastial waters...(whatever that means...) so, what i can figure from context clues... we can sneak some "items" onto the boat... *smirk* oh yes, this will be a fun cruise...

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

Yes it is. To bad Ashley isn't coming, or Frankie or Jamie. It will still be fun though. We can torture Rachel! *also has evil glint * Think of the possibilites.

Dracoboy
Regular Poster
Posts: 997
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:59 am
Location: do you really wanna know?

Post by Dracoboy »

*tosses a cookie to Dracoboy* hope you like it ! It's chocolate!
Yummie! Thanks^^
I'll have my vacation in summer. Some see, sand and se...... sun fun!
And if i get a chance i'll go see some musea's too.

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

You're welcome. This summer we're thinking of going to Ireland. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

XD! i love irish accents! lucky.... and they drink alot too... but thats just a steriotype

ZOMBIE USER 12716
Regular Poster
Posts: 830
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12716 »

Big foo! Majory on the typness of stereo!!! Irish people are one of the least to drink! Hard to believe, but Corsac has gone to Ireland twice, and is 50% Irish, and his dad's whole side is Irish!!! Grrrr..... Evilness of mucho......
Fooey!!! Ireland of funness sounds!!! Go me now!!!!! It darn!!!! *jojo language, forgive must*

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

i still love the accents

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

I do too. Hope to see you guys on Monday.

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

hehehe i'm Irish! about 75%. reeeeeeellly Irish. I wish I could go to Ireland...
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

I'm not sure if we're actually going , but we all want to. I wish I could take you all with me. We could go searching for four leaf clovers (if they actaully exist)

User avatar
Akiyhrah
Regular Poster
Posts: 78
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:55 pm
Location: Nekoland
Contact:

Post by Akiyhrah »

that would be so fun! and you could try and catch a lepricaun (how the hell do you spell that?? lol)
Seeing you causes me pain you will never know. I wish there was never a day I didn't see you.

I just want to hold you.........

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

Akiyhrah wrote:you could try and catch a lepricaun (
ah... that brings back memories.....
::Flashback mode::

1rst grade Teacher: Ok kids, remember to make a trap to catch a lepricaun (sp)! Make sure to use something gold looking!

Me: *thinking* 'ah yes, i will catch the dirty green bastard and force him to give me all his gold in exchange for his freedom... hehehe.... and i will use all of it to buy ALL the toys from Toys-R-Us.... oh yes, i will...'

:the next day::
Me: *checking the trap* what the? wheres the little man! all i got was this peice of crap little chocolate? and it has nuts in it! i hate nuts in chocolate! *grumble* that teacher lied to me... never liked her... now to formulate my revenge....
::end flashback mode::

yes, good times, good times...[/i]

ZOMBIE USER 12747
Regular Poster
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12747 »

Whatever Meghan. Catching a leprechaun. That sounds like fun. *grabs net* Let's go hunt leprechauns!

ZOMBIE USER 12232
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 12232 »

...... yeah.... you do that jojo.... heres a gold wrapper to lure the "leprecaun" with... *hands golden candy wrapper*

Post Reply