Fave Jamie and Nick comic?

Fave Jamie and Nick comic?

Postby Jamie! on Sun Nov 17, 2002 9:27 pm

Well? Annyone wanna share?

[url=tdtou.keenspace.com]The Destructive Tendencies Of Us[/url] Full color MADNESS at it's finest.
Jamie!
Cartoon Hero

Postby Kirk on Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:29 am

Oh, that's a hard one... It's gotta be one of the "intermission" things where they settle down with Chip and Brooke. You know, the thing with the bed. I laughed my ass off at those :D
3 girls. One house.
Oh crap.

KW|FZ|SIS|MTC|ART
Kirk
Regular Poster

Postby Sworder2 on Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:19 am

I don't know why, but my friend Bob and I were up at 4:30 a.m., wired on Mr. Pibb, reading J&N from the beginning. He got to the point where Jamie gets a gun from one of the spawns. Bob suddenly starts singing," Jamie's got a gun...", and we both started laughing and woke my sister up, who yelled at us, which woke my mother up, who yelled at us, especially cuz Bob was supposed to leave at about 11, and he was still there 5.5 hours later.

I guess that would be the time I laughed most. But, yes, I enjoyed the whole bed/clothes stealing part. Oh, and the part where they get out of the virtual dimension and are all messed up and ask Chip or Brooke (one of them) about sex. Tee hee hee!
Joe's like, the complete opposite of everything that's my hero...but I like him anyway, just because he's Joe.

-Heather
Sworder2
Regular Poster

Postby HiRider on Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:28 am

Explosive Burgers
MIRACLE MAX: Now, mostly dead is slightly alive. Now, all dead...well, with all dead, there's usually only one thing that you can do.
INIGO: What's that?
MIRACLE MAX: Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

HiRider
Regular Poster

Postby Rognik on Mon Nov 18, 2002 12:12 pm

Sworder2 wrote:Oh, and the part where they get out of the virtual dimension and are all messed up and ask Chip or Brooke (one of them) about sex. Tee hee hee!

That would be Chip. If there are any possible sexual innuendoes exchanged, it's between Jamie and Chip (eg. Chip was on top of Jamie when trying to escape the dungeon).

My favourite? I don't know. I have favourite jokes, but a single page doesn't stick out.

Favourite jokes (in mostly chronological order):
"Hey, let's find out what happens when we feed him cheese!"
"Um... give me another reason."
"For some reason, they thought we wanted to blow them up."
"Found one!"
"Do you dance?" "NO!"
"Warlag! Warlag! Warlag!" (This one is more for the background screaming than the quote.)
"Hey! At least tell me why I can't see!"

Honourable mentions: "Don't cut off our peppermint supply!"
"GIANT FLOATING BOOBIES?!"[/url]
Still trying to quit the internet. Or is it stop trying to quit the internet? I forget.
Rognik
Regular Poster

Postby Carl Sjostrand on Mon Nov 18, 2002 7:53 pm

Rognik wrote:"Warlag! Warlag! Warlag!" (This one is more for the background screaming than the quote.)

I have numerous faves, but that is one of the highest ranking ones because of the background screaming. One of the funniest comics.
Editing my profile and signature after so long... and little has changed. I need a life.
Carl Sjostrand
Regular Poster

Postby Sworder2 on Tue Nov 19, 2002 9:23 am

We can't forget the "ok...we have no electricity, opposite sex...", etc (I don't remember everything they say...I guess I should start researching...), "so there's only one thing we can do. FIGHT TO THE DEATH!)

My friends and I occasionally say stuff like that.
Joe's like, the complete opposite of everything that's my hero...but I like him anyway, just because he's Joe.

-Heather
Sworder2
Regular Poster

Return to Jamie and Nick