*cough cough* "RIPOFF!!!"

ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Concerned citizen ...

Post by ENGIMa »

Ooh goody. Flame time. Havent written a good flame in a while... Here goes.

"Concerned citizen", I do not want you to think that this is just an idle post by some 1337 script kiddie. I do not want you to think that this is some dodgy ramblings of a warez hoarding 13 year old. I do not want you to think that the following is in any way written out of blind anger or any such emotions.

YOU ARE A FUCKWIT

The concern originally seemed to be that an anonymous person had set up a clone of httg without any contact with the fine creators of httg. It was merely pointing out the existence of said site and concern for the content of said site. If you were in any way familiar with the ravings of the Mitch in particular then you have only seen the small minority of httg fans, and even then it was blindingly obvious that they were joking as they always do.
I'm willing to bet that every single one of you whiney spindely twerps has over $500 of illegal software on you PC, so who are you to talk about ripping off.
If you ever say something even _approximating_ the above sentence i shall RIP YOUR FUCKING LIMBS OFF YOUR FCUKING BODY!!! I have not a _single_ piece of illegal software on, near or in the same household as my computer. I deplore the practice of software piracy more than anyone i have ever seen. So do not FUCKING GENERALISE ABOUT THAT! Just because the people posting above have, at times poor spelling and grammar, have different viewpoints, and have fairly graphic posts does not mean that your posts are more valid than others.
Thanx to the httg wrighter "Hazpee" for looking at this in a partialy fair veiw before surcumbing to the ease of the mob.
To the best of my recollection, and the recollection of "SytedEdit", there was one and only one post by Hazpee before your post. Your "fair" view includes a line of Hazpee's saying that they are "copying us a lot". He indicated the same sentiments as the rest of us but in a more intellectually stimulating manner.
And one last time, if you dont have any skills or talent at all for makeing comics and/or could not be
bothered to have you own site then i sugggest you keep your mouth shut cos' one day you'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person and they will break your fragile spindley white legs.
I believe that you stole this line from a similar BBS header ... hmmm ... smells like 1337 13 year to me ... If you didnt, i sincerely apologise and then refer you to the second of your posts which oozes script kiddie excrement from every available orifice.

In regard to your legal ramblings,
1. You can not prove in any way that Mitch was the source of the "rape" post.
2. Clicking on his profile to guess his location and email is a pretty poor habit to get in to because its entirely possible to wrongly identify someone and make a fool of yourself.
3. Considering Mitch's probable age and similar "crimes" committed on IRC, etc my guess of Mitch's probably sentence would be around a 5 minute lecture by the police. I know a guy who was burning commercial quantities of CDs and his punishment was cleaning school tables ....

Seriously, you probably have the same tracing abilities as i have. Virtually none, and restricted to plain reverese DNS. Trying to come off heavy handed simply makes you sound comical rather than authorative.

Any further moronic retaliation on the part of "Concerned Citizens" or other such Anonymous posters shall be met with equally lengthy posts by myself ...

Arch Duke

Post by Arch Duke »

Before I go any further, might I just say: GO ENGIMA!

There, now that's out of the way, Concerned Citizen (I'm going to call you CC - it's even nicely patronising), you are a complete git with the emotional and intellectual maturity of a Sea Slug.

CC, your spelling/grammar, and that of your acolytes, is so incredibly degrading of your posts that it makes them almost painful to read. If you are going to try the "wa-pa-tang", "look at me, I'm so tough" angle, at least try to do it in a slightly more upper-class manner? Having someone tell you about the 1996 Computer Security Act (No.234) in the terms of a three year old is rather humorous. Yes, we are older than you, and yes, we do have an education. (I'm referring to eNGIMa and I here - although many of the readers of HTTG exceed their intellectual mandate.)

There is no two ways about the fact that GS is *very* lame. As a matter of fact, it's so lame Gai Waterhouse would have shot it twenty times already. Heh, that was a cool pun (/me breaks arm trying to pat self on back).

Looking forward to your reply, CC - the gauntlet is thrown.

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

Post by Mitch the Sexy Beast »

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA NUFF SAID! hahaha ur a champion
Name: Mitch Christ
Alias: El Mitchacho
Family: Jesus, Mary, Joseph, step dad - God

ENGIMa
Regular Poster

Post by ENGIMa »

Michael B: Seriously, I dont think the majority of us give a rats arse that someone made a comic that resembles httg. Its was just a bit of fun. I believe that CC pissed everyone off because he the aura of elitist bastardry that i have only come to expect from the linux community.

This isnt a "mess" as you put it, it merely shows how much spare time myself and others have to put into flaming.

Keep up your work. Dont stop on account of us.

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

yeah, its not about geek speak, now. its about CC. dam him to hell with stupid threats with 200 bucks (or whatever it was). ill press the fire alarm at my school and say it was u, and they will fine u 700 bucks

*folds arms* i win

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

lol how depressing. ahh well he cant go around threatening ppl for no reason

Rayor
Regular Poster

Post by Rayor »

spaky teh clowen wrote:this has gone from mildly amusing to lame.
Yeah, Mitch'll do that to a topic.
GO BANANA!

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

hahaahahhh what a call! heres a good one that happened to me...

immature bitches: hehehe
Big Mitch: shut the fuck up
IB: why dont u shut up?!

now THATS the best call ive ever seen :roll: hahaha me and my friends were goin 'shoots and she scores!!!' 'swish!' and 'booyah!' givin them a wrap about a shithouse call

Kaz
Regular Poster

Post by Kaz »

right...
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---

Hazpee
Regular Poster

Post by Hazpee »

What is this SPAM I see before me
right...
I mean, what the hell is that, please dont fill these forums with useless crap.
Shut up and Die!

Kaz
Regular Poster

Post by Kaz »

oh sorry i meant to type more...damn i must have forgot.
now lemme see, i meant to say, that i think no more need to agonize over this CC person, coz they look like a bit of a random poster n i dont think they are coming back, so all flames towards them are wasted, but then u never know. neways all is good in the land of blue dwarfs and yellow fairies, luv you'se all buhbye! :lol: ** i am in such a good mood! **
--- enter a new dimension, beyond all you imagine, where fantasy becomes reality ---

Lord_ben
Regular Poster

Post by Lord_ben »

you know, this whole thread undermines all of our intelligence.
We are all DUMBER for having read it

those lads from GS have come to us with one of the most flattering things ive ever been subject to, being an inspiration, and you all just spit in their faces. ill be no part of it.

for SHAAAAME
I am probably smarter than you are.

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

im still lost, and im not drunk. how disturbing :o

Bridie

Post by Bridie »

:o *blinks*
Ill state the blatantly obvious; this thread has turned to shyte.
*is ashamed for having started it*
Hooray for GS! Bloody hell, why not... They seem like very nice boys who like httg as much as us. This bit of poking fun has gone waaaaay too far, I think the majority would agree. *nods head*

Lets all get over it now, and move on. *smiles*
..."And the moral is, Dreams inevitably lead to hideous implosions."

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

yeah i agree. what a shit thread

Hazpee
Regular Poster

Post by Hazpee »

allright ben, i think we should get crakin down on spam in these here forums
Shut up and Die!

Kaz
Regular Poster

Post by Kaz »

meh :lol:

ohk i say its mitch that spams tha most, he's always spammed tha most, he's a spamaholic, damn i could keep sayin spam over n over again...spam, spam, spam. not that i'm saying mitch's spam is bad.

oh right, neways tha point is, wifout spam there would be hardly ne posts in ya forum, n if ya kick ppl out foe spamming, then there will be hardly ne ppl in ya forum, so i dont think u got an easy solution to ur spamming problem.

oh yes and No, i dont spam, i would never spam, i've never spammed in my life. i dont even know wat spam is...isnt it sum kinda meat :P

Mitch the Sexy Beast
Regular Poster

i agree with kaz there. spam makes up for our whole conversations...

like i said in another post...this site is a forum, with comics. without the forums, u wouldnt have us as a fanbase!