*prays boards stay open*

ZOMBIE USER 6240
Regular Poster

*prays boards stay open*

Post by ZOMBIE USER 6240 »

As you all can see, the comic has been updated.. these boards were down for a bit, but I got access today, and I hope they stay open. I really like having this board.. please don't stop posting!! It really makes my day to reply to readers. I get a warm, fuzzy feeling. Actually, it's more of a sharp, tearing pain.... no, that's just my cat clawing me.
-Zan (the altar boy)

Ravenine
Regular Poster

Post by Ravenine »

wow, that has been the first time i've even been able to get into this thing in a long time. i can't get to it at home, and i haven't been able to get to it at school, but today i got lucky. i can only hope it will actually post this for me. my computer has been really screwed up lately. any road, i hope i can get in later, too. it's funny, they put programs on the computers at school to try to keep us out of "bad sites", but i can easily read bmb and this comic. they very much did not succeed. i see that no else has said anything in a while. that or it's really womped. well, i'll get back to writing my autobiography. bye kids! and remember, nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humour. love and crackers! ~rave

LivingInTheRed
Regular Poster

Post by LivingInTheRed »

dont worry zan, I may be new, but I'll be here and post all the time...I promise!

ZanIII
Regular Poster

Post by ZanIII »

Wheee!(tm)

-Zan (the "artist")

Phyrbyrd
Regular Poster

Post by Phyrbyrd »

Is Alex gonna get a boyfriend at last? (Marius took pictures, tch, where's his tact?) Will be back online sooner or later, Zan, I promise - in the meantime, thank god for college computers.

Serena

WOWies, alex finaly gets some action !

Post by Serena »

Okay yeah, now are the a couple? or just fling ?! i was so jonsing when i saw that i was so excited for alex. :) it was so awesome!

Serena

ps. hey Tilyon ;)

Phyrbyrd
Regular Poster

Post by Phyrbyrd »

Yeah, and doesn't Mordred look hot today? Thankyou Zan! (Story currently suffering from writer's block. Will get chapter six to you as soon as I can.) Stay cool!
PS: Hey Rena, how's Kal? T xx
If in doubt, climb a tree

Yuki-Zasha

Hmmm

Post by Yuki-Zasha »

Hi, I'm Yuki, but most people call me Bronnie. I'm new to this board and to the comic. It rules, by the way, though I've only read partway through the archive because it's being silly and not letting me see. Grr. Is anyone else having this annoying problem where you can only see the frame of the strip, and it has a little red and white x in the corner? It's annoying.

Once again, the comic rocks. Peace out.

-Bronnie

Isis

Post by Isis »

Hello! I'm new here. You have a great comic here; can't wait for more!

Cope
Incompetent Monster

3000!

Post by Cope »

Don't mind me; I'm just making a Three-Thousandth Post Commemoration Plaque.
Image Image
"I've always been fascinated by failure!" -Charlie Brown