Deep thoughts

Deep thoughts

Postby Blak_joker on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:12 pm

Do you have something deep and meaningful to talk about? Perhaps you'd rather just talk about certain parts of your anatomy. If you do have something thought provoking to say, or rather type, then do so! we want to hear about it, discuss it, and attack you for it :D Seriously, let's try to be mostly civil and keep the flaming to the friendly variety as we get going here. No problems yet, mostly because there have been very few posts so far, but why not keep things cool. For now, I will throw out something sure to draw some juicy discussion, assuming you're into this kind of thing (otherwise, start your own topic and talk about what you like there, please, just talk!) anway, here it is:

what are you thoughts on the latest election? republicans getting big majorities in lots of places, good or bad? Does it serve those pinko commie democrats right, so we can get back on the right track, or are those damn reactionary facist republicans screwing up all of our progress? Maybe somewhere in between, it's fun to be wishy washy. Discuss amongst yourselves, I'm a little verklempt
=================================
The Underground!
Not your Average School Paper!

http://underground.keenspace.com

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Gyro on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:18 pm

Apologies, ladies and gentlemen, Jeff has found the stash of drugs I've been hiding under his bed...you know, 1400 miles away, who the hell would think to look there? So now he's off ranting and raving about something called 'politics' or 'Republicans', maybe something about a special kind of 'Bush'. Is it the bush you can roll up and smoke? I didn't think so.[/b]
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:27 pm

hey now, just because I try to turn things around and get a "serious topic" going you gots ta go and start making random baseless accusations, much like political mud slinging ads! Bam, back on topic! What'd you think of those ads trashing the other candidate? do they work? even if you don't like them, are they in the back of your head when you vote? Do you vote? should you vote? is democracy even the right form of government, oh my god, we're getting deep now, run while you can! or just talk about drugs and bushs, like matt :wink:
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Gyro on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:29 pm

I vote we smoke your mom's bush.
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Postby Blak_joker on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:35 pm

wouldn't that be kinda gross, and painful? aren't we in a piss and vinegar mood tonight? I present for you a text version of my official forum campaign commercial:

::masculine trustworthy voice, over black and white photos of gyro that look vaguely menacing::

"Gyro claims to have fucked blak_joker's mom, and to support smoking her bush. Gyro is a dangerous communist spy, being paid by columbian drug money laundered through a bank he was the president of while dressed as a woman and impersonating a citizen of canada. Gyro, we didn't elect him, we don't have to keep him"

"This message paid for by the Honorable brothers and sisters of the Jeffocratic party of the United States of America"
The Underground!

Jeff Russell
Blak_joker
Regular Poster

Postby Gyro on Wed Nov 06, 2002 7:37 pm

I promise to give drug money to everyone who votes for me. Oh, and a free turn at Jeff's mom. You may not want to, but isn't it good to know that at least the option is there?
-Matt "Gyro" Green
Gyro
Regular Poster

Return to Underground, The