Ranting

Ranting

Postby Dark Artist on Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:32 am

Rant On!

I was really doing better there for awhile. I was putting in at least 2 hours a day drawing the Lexi stuff. I was two, almost three weeks ahead. The pages were looking about how i wanted.....then...BOOM!

They triple my hours at work, up my work load 200% so there is not free time to sketch at work. Then I have to be there from 9 am till 6, 6 days a week so I hardly have time in the evening to do more then catch up on the things that Have to be done. It is 9pm by the time i get to sit down to draw and i am so mind drained by then that I just can't do a decent job of it.

So I have drawn nothing all week. I am at the end of my already drawn comics and have to hussle like heck to get tonights up and ready by upload time tonight. Damn it all....work is not going to keep me from doing this comic and doing it well!!!!!

Rant Off.

Okay. I feel better now.
In case you can't tell by the above rant....I have been way busy this week and will continue to be way busy for a couple more weeks yet. I will endevor to keep the comic going but theremay be a few late updates and slightly less then grand artwork over the next month.

At least you will get to see T'Sago sometime this month. :o
Dark Artist
Regular Poster

Postby KedaDibandion on Mon Nov 04, 2002 12:53 am

I know how you feel. College is freaking killing me right now. I was like 12 hours late on Saturday's update for my comic, and it made me feel like such a jerk. I hate being late. :( And I promised somebody some guest strips like last week and I haven't got 'em done yet 'cause of midterms. Bleah.

But if ya gotta be late or take a hiatus, it's better that than run yourself ragged and end up putting up crap on your site, or turning your personal life into said crap.

Sometimes ya just gotta relax. I'm looking forward to that time in my life. :lol:
Something is currently <a href= "http://polygonreports.keenspace.com">HERE</a>.
KedaDibandion
Cartoon Hero

Return to Red Lexi