Is this Series a Reformatted one?

Postby Astro_citizen on Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:33 pm

I ask because I know other online comics like Unlike Minerva and Exploitation Now were started all over by their authors, either because they'd rethought the plot of the comic, or had improved in their artwork, or numerous other reasons. Thus, they went back to square one, with all previous material ejected from their sites.

Reading through the archive, it strikes me that we were sorta supposed to recognize Caine when he first popped up, which further makes me wonder if the Dust Bunnies comic strip we read _now_ is the _current_ series!

Any thoughts?
Astro_citizen
Regular Poster

The answer

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4562 on Sat Oct 05, 2002 11:46 am

Mostly no.

I did only 4 strips of them in another website and reinvented them beofore going any further. In Keen, as it was the first official Dust-Bunnies strip I took the time to introduce the 3 Dust-Bunnies. I don
ZOMBIE USER 4562
Regular Poster

Re: The answer

Postby Astro_citizen on Wed Oct 09, 2002 6:43 pm

Jost wrote:Is this Series a Reformatted one?

I did only 4 strips of them in another website

Oh! Where was this?!

I take the indication that you suspect there was other series of the bunnies before this one as a compliment.

Well, it was neither a compliment nor an insult. I was merely giving voice to a suspicion about the series and its origins.

Before I bring any characters to life I make sure at least for myself that they all have a rich history before anyone ever get to see them. I have so much to tell about my characters it will take me many years before I run dry of ideas.

That's a cool way of keeping things new!

Why does Natasha have a skunk tail in the middle of her forehead?

I'm assuming, as maybe others are, that this is simply a way that a skunk's head fur would come out and isn't a secondary tail.

And I can go on like this...

Dust-Bunny

Thanks! You helped answer my question quite well...

Uh, while I have your ear, I have another, lesser question:

On Kane's plane, was offering spoiled food from the fridge ( :( ) Pookie's means of torturing her "guests," or was that something natural to her as she's evolved from raccoons, which as anyone who's had to deal with them can tell you frequently pick through trash for food?
Astro_citizen
Regular Poster

Postby Raincoatjones on Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:49 am

I got a better question: How could Foxanne have been a virgin up to this point?
A mobius strip of mediocrity:
NaughtyLabs
Raincoatjones
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4562 on Sat Oct 12, 2002 6:08 pm

About Pookie, LOL I never thought of Pookie's raccoon instincts to fall into that gag it was just a set up to emphasize how sick Rob was getting.

As for Foxanne, she
ZOMBIE USER 4562
Regular Poster

Postby Raincoatjones on Thu Oct 17, 2002 5:49 pm

Being a grammar-nazi, I've got to point this out, because it's something you've done a few times.

"Could've" = "Could have", not "could of"

Ahhhhh, I feel so much better now...
NaughtyLabs
Raincoatjones
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4562 on Sat Oct 19, 2002 11:49 pm

Thanks grammar-nazi! lol

I've only been writing in English since 1998 and I've learned much since then. Spoke it since the age of three but went to a French school for my education. Now a day, thanks to the odd nazi I meet here and there I've become more proficient with my English. :D

Dust-Bunny

-------------------------------------------------------
Me fail English? That's unpossible!
Ralph Wiggums
ZOMBIE USER 4562
Regular Poster

Postby Raincoatjones on Sun Oct 20, 2002 11:49 am

For someone's who's only been writing English for four years, yours is very nearly impeccable. I'll forgive your occasional mistakes if you'll forgive my grammar nazism ^_~

By the way, the comic just keep getting better and better. I can't wait to see how the little femmesub puppygirl will fit into it all (I wonder if the poor thing can survive Geisha).
NaughtyLabs
Raincoatjones
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 4562 on Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:41 am

Thanks!

Now if only I can get more readers to post some messages here... I think I will update my webpage to emphasize it more. And also remove the Playmouse link since it was obliterated by Yahell!

Dust-Bunny
ZOMBIE USER 4562
Regular Poster

Return to Dust Bunnies