The threads!!! They are alive!!!

The threads!!! They are alive!!!

Postby Entrophy on Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:29 am

Dear Whatever-Deity-Is-Handy! Sparafucile has gone and raised an army from the bones of long-dead conversations! Quickly, everyone, flee before their random diatribes encase us all in a decaying web of unholy tangental confabulation!

And I'm using big words! Look out, I may not be able to handle the strain!
Entrophy
Regular Poster

Re: The threads!!! They are alive!!!

Postby Laura623 on Thu Sep 26, 2002 11:54 am

entrophy wrote:Dear Whatever-Deity-Is-Handy! Sparafucile has gone and raised an army from the bones of long-dead conversations! Quickly, everyone, flee before their random diatribes encase us all in a decaying web of unholy tangental confabulation!

And I'm using big words! Look out, I may not be able to handle the strain!

::flees:: (I couldn't think of a long word.)
Laura623
Regular Poster

As long as Julie Andrews isn't around I'm fine with it.

Postby Sparafucile on Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:28 pm

Yes, for a few brief moments I commanded the board with my name as the most recent poster on every thread. Then somone had to go and ruin that.

Ugh, the Halloween candy is out for purchase at Cub now... I've eaten entirely too much candy corn today. In fact, I'm eating more now.

And since we're mentioning big words, I think defenestrate is my favorite word, but exsanguinate is making a nice case for itself.
Nathan

"Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."
-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Chaos is my friend.

Postby Sparafucile on Thu Sep 26, 2002 12:59 pm

Sweet, I managed to post in the New Stuff thread that wound up on page 2 of 1, and you can only get to it by going through the latest message link.

BTW, when is Keenspace actually going to let you moderate your forum, Mark?
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

"YEAH! I have sufficiently mastered your will through threatened physical violence... Bwahaha!"
-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

Re: Chaos is my friend.

Postby Entrophy on Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:23 pm

Sparafucile wrote:Sweet, I managed to post in the New Stuff thread that wound up on page 2 of 1, and you can only get to it by going through the latest message link.

See? You've turned my poor forum into a shambling, brains-devouring monster! Now its limbs are falling off!

Sparafucile wrote:BTW, when is Keenspace actually going to let you moderate your forum, Mark?

I would wager sometime after they start making money, but I may not be competent enough to enjoy either the money or the moderatorhood should that be the case, so I decline to speculate.
Entrophy
Regular Poster

Re: Chaos is my friend.

Postby Sparafucile on Thu Sep 26, 2002 1:40 pm

entrophy wrote:See? You've turned my poor forum into a shambling, brains-devouring monster! Now its limbs are falling off!

Eh, I'm down a pint of blood and up at least half a pound of sugar; what do you expect me to do with my time, be productive?

Candy corn confuses me about me, its three different colors all taste the same, but I compusively eat them in three seperate bites. I wonder why that is.

And listening to a techo remix of the Bubble Bobble theme song is not helping my mood any. And surely some of you remember Bubble Bobble; it's what the little lizards in Bust-a-Move first did for a living. Apparently it earned them enough that they could find mechanical means for firing off bubbles rather than just spitting them at random bad guys.
Nathan

-Mr. Spock

-Pzambert
Sparafucile
Regular Poster

"Army of Undead Posts"

Postby Miesl on Thu Sep 26, 2002 8:07 pm

Sparafucile wrote:Candy corn confuses me about me, its three different colors all taste the same, but I compusively eat them in three seperate bites. I wonder why that is.

Because you have a few screws loose?
The real question is, are these the orange, yellow, and white candy corn, or the vile, brown, orange, and yellow ones?
Miesl
Regular Poster

i prefer frankenstein

Postby Pzambert on Thu Sep 26, 2002 9:22 pm

miesl wrote:Because you have a few screws loose?

and how!

miesl wrote:The real question is, are these the orange, yellow, and white candy corn, or the vile, brown, orange, and yellow ones?

mmm... white. the top is always my favorite. it tastes different. yes, it does!
pzam

"i like to give the impression that i don't fornicate with inanimate objects" -nate

"you're the cookie monster of books." -chad
Pzambert
Regular Poster

pumpkin filled with evil

Postby Cabingirl on Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:08 am

pzambert wrote:mmm... white. the top is always my favorite. it tastes different. yes, it does!

Of course it does.

I dislike the miniature pumpkins. I'm always lured in thinking "they're sort of like candy corn" and then I find they're made of wallpaper paste.

Yea, I'm a week late in participating, so what.
Cabingirl

Return to Once Upon A Table