New Layout!!!

New Layout!!!

Postby Shadow Omega on Mon Sep 23, 2002 4:07 pm

All right....phew! The new layout of the site should finally be working...figured out what I was doing wrong...it was dumb, I'm retarded, but I'm from Florida so I can be excused. *cites scientific advice from a recent Daily Show* Anyway, let me know what you think? Yea? Nea? I definitely prefer the new font, so just don't knock the font. ^_~

Loves you all! *mass hugs*
Shadow Omega
Regular Poster

Postby TyphoonGoddess on Mon Sep 23, 2002 6:38 pm

hmm... I'm having issues with the side thingy... but that could be just my computer being stupid.
That's Princess to you!

Daily activity <a href="http://www.livejournal.com/~akuen">::livejournal::</a>

Sporadic rants <a href="http://www.ujournal.org/~akuen">::ujournal::</a>
TyphoonGoddess

I think I know why

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11780 on Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:47 pm

This is just a theory and from what I can tell on my end, it's looking on D:\ drive for the navbar image instead of /images. Just a thought :-?

Hotstud401: Code Master, L33T M4$73R, and a couple of other masters that I just can't think of right now.
ZOMBIE USER 11780

Postby Shadow Omega on Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:32 pm

HotStud (that's great to say in my mind, as if I'm truly addressing you in a serious manner), I'm just an unfrozen cavemen webcartoonist. Your modern Keenspace tags confuse and frighten me. I managed to figure out the d:/ problem (damn my image mapping program), but I believed all to be much better...I edited the file and uploaded it....but hmmmmm...I've said it before and shall say it again...Keen updates take forever....!!!
Shadow Omega
Regular Poster

Postby Shadow Omega on Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:34 pm

Hit refresh. It should be working. Hopefully....!! I just double checked my source code, and, yup, the problem SHOULD be fixed.

Then again, the ***include*** tag is an iffy thing anyway...
Shadow Omega
Regular Poster

Postby Shadow Omega on Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:30 pm

Girly font? I'll show you a girly font....uhhh....Curlz! Girls are Weird! Gigi! A Yummy Apology! THESE are all girly fonts....and...uh.....ugh...I work at a stationery store and I can recognize fonts by name on the spot....don't mind me...I'm in class, I should be studying for the test in five minutes, crap crap crap...

Umm....hurricane. Geez....gotta love a hurricane. A real one.

Ashkta....!!! Love ya!!
Shadow Omega
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 11658 on Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:13 pm

hey, I've been out a while, so it's good to see new stuff, but I also gotta pra'bly stupid question..

Is HP still updated onFridays only?? When do I catch updates??

Dais'ki,
- Tsuta -
ZOMBIE USER 11658

Postby Shadow Omega on Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:53 pm

The comic is updated Tuesdays and Fridays! And no need to worry, I've been updating on a very consistent basis since August! ^_^

Glad to see you back in the fanbase! ^_~

....o.O My room-mates are making Dragonball Z voices in the living room, holy crap that's scary....
Shadow Omega
Regular Poster

Return to Hurricane Party