Best Way to Get Women

Best Way to Get Women

Postby Tbandit2k on Sat Sep 14, 2002 7:00 pm

...K I need help cuz there is a girl Iv fallen for but she already has a boyfriend..its not working out really well for them and I want her so bad..ANY help please
Moonlight Shadow Racin - 76 Cutlass ..2 cups JDM and a pinch of Rice
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:41 am

Be Yourself............can't hold it.....bwha hah ha ha. That shit never works. Act like you could care less. Confidence not cockiness. Although I'm not exactly swimming in cooter that's my advice.
"Heaven has a gate not a door you fucking morons" - Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Nowhereman on Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:54 am

Try and become "The Other Man".

Or I say fuck it, theres hudnreds of girls at nait. Don't waste your year hung up on one.
""Heart of Gold" put me in the middle of road so I decided to head for the ditch." Neil Young
http://nowhereman.keenspace.com
Nowhereman
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sun Sep 15, 2002 10:54 am

Yah I totally forgot you were at Nait. What are you bitching for? I was there last semester working on the ICT centre across the street. I went for lunch all the time to the nait food court and it was hooch heaven. Consider yourself lucky you little whining puke.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Sun Sep 15, 2002 10:55 am

Yah I totally forgot you were at Nait. What are you bitching for? I was there last semester working on the ICT centre across the street. I went for lunch all the time to the nait food court and it was hooch heaven. Consider yourself lucky you little whining puke.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Sun Sep 15, 2002 11:34 am

That building is too dam modern looking...i feel like i walked into a japanese cartoon...and whats up with the railings on the pedway they look like theyre going to collapse the first time a fat chick leans on it
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:06 pm

hey man show your respect! chris built those fuckin rails you cracker ass cracker! and as for your question i have only one answer: alcohol!
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Mon Sep 16, 2002 3:48 pm

What are dissing the rails on the pedway for? I helped to build those fucking things and I could stand on them. Although the welder was a crackhead. I'm not kidding either. Every single one of those green posts along the stainless steel railings I put in. What a bitch....600 or so.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Thu Sep 19, 2002 11:59 am

just kiddin the new section looks pimp...very japanese industreal post modern. do thoses big wires on the pedway actually support weight
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:53 pm

Ok enough about the fuckin rails alright? back to the question at hand motherfuckers!....getting dallas his cherry popped! I suggest you read Frank Mackey's "Tame the Cunt, Respect the Cock!" series. Now Dallas you just wanna remember that this will be a real girl not one of them fancy latex ones ok so your gonna have to actually spend money on her. Thats right- SPEND MONEY! Make that bitch think she's on a date with Mr. Fuckin Millionaire, all that money is just gonna make her pussy wet man! Yeah! Compliment Her, ya thats right you dumb apes, women like compliments. Even if you gotta lie to her man! Your gonna be lying to her later on when she asks where you were all night when your dating her so you might as well get started here. Tell her you like her smile or something chicks dig that shit. And don't forget confidencem women love it man. Actl like your Mr. Fuckin Confidence dude. Oh and remember when you take off her pants and blouse, slip up your trouser mouse!
"There are 2 types of people in this world: Those who listen to Led Zeppelin, and those who don't" - Travis Kammerer
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Postby Tbandit2k on Fri Sep 20, 2002 12:33 pm

I think thats the best advice iv ever heard from Travis
Tbandit2k
Regular Poster

Postby Christopher Kammerer on Fri Sep 20, 2002 4:58 pm

Yes those do suppourt the bridge Dallas. If your standing still on that bridge and someone is walking through you can feel it bouncing a little bit. It actually made me nautious. Funny thing, that rail actually stabilized it a bit. What do most people think of that palce or do they even care. For me it was kinda of a love affair watching that place grow a little bit every day. Seeing the internal progress. Kinda cool actually. Has me totally interested in construction engineering. Jesus built that place.
Christopher Kammerer
Regular Poster

Postby THE TRAVIS on Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:09 pm

you'd be surprised what you can think of when your high man....i'm motherfucking ghandi and shit! you dig?
THE TRAVIS
Regular Poster

Return to Nowhere Man