Sidwood attacks

Sidwood attacks

Postby Viadante on Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:08 pm

To be quite honest, your attack upon the creative and comedic genius of Sidwood is absolutely moronic. As a critic, I very rarely support anything based on pure comedic or creative genius. But I've found that Sidwood is one of the greatest webcomics out there, simply because of the material that is produced. Although his site design lacks creativity and his artwork is not the greatest on the web, I do prefers his to yours (if your avatar is a good representative of your art skills). I hope that in the future you decide not to make attacks upon someone's works simply because he did not fall in love with you at first sight.
Viadante

Postby Viadante on Thu Sep 12, 2002 4:58 pm

Fear me, for I am everywhere.
Viadante

Postby Shan-chan on Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:23 pm

1. I never made fun of his comic or the site for it, I made fun of him. Because he's an arrogant loser with the IQ of a gnat.

2. I never claimed to have any drawing skills. That's why I'm only the writer for Taito Counry. Now, if Alyson will just send me some finished strips already... >_< And I didn't draw my avatar, Crazy Pocky did in return for a pic I drew for her. XP

3. It's not the fact that he didn't fall for me that makes me hate him, it's the fact that he treated me like dirt. Over the course of about 2 1/2 years, he destroyed my self-esteem completely and sprained my wrist. Plenty of reason for hatred there, ne?
Taito Country - The Comic!
Now with actual strips by Tei/Disk! Because the real artist is still lazy...

"Ignorant and stupid people are funny!! I want to herd a whole bunch of you into one big farm and just point and laugh at how hopeless you are. =)" - Tei/Disk *if you know who specifically this refers to, private message me and you get... um... a cookie!*
Shan-chan
Regular Poster

BLOOGAH

Postby Disk on Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:25 pm

Dude, you're not one to criticize art. Look at *your* avatar...I could easily assume you drew it, and...well...it sucks, to be blunt ^^ ANd she's not attacking Sidwood, she's attacking Mike because he's a fucking IDIOT that cut her off and whined about how his strip would have to be put off. He could have easily avoided the trouble in the first place if he'd let Shan finish her sentence. ^^ I've read through SidWood and to be honest it's one of the worst, most uninteresting comics I've ever read...the jokes run to long and have been overused by several other people, and the art is too much like Penny Arcade's for comfort. But hey, we can't all be stupid and enjoy whatever slop's thrown in front of us, so whatever floats your boat ^_~
Disk

Postby Viadante on Sat Sep 14, 2002 5:51 pm

I did not draw my avatar, I simply cannot draw. And my inability to draw makes me even more qualified to be a critic. I assumed on the art skill, and for that I admit that I made a mistake. Mike complained about not being able to keep up to schedule on his comic, ever read Megatokyo? True, Mike did blow off Shannon, but you must keep in mind that she was virtually stalking the man. He never made initiative to seek her out, it was she who went to him. Apparently, he made himself quite clear as to his feelings toward her. Mike wasn't playing hard to get, he just didn't like you. You do not have to keep seeking someone out for 2.5 years who doesn't like you and will verbally berate you when you annoy him. The "About" section of the taito country leads one to believe that she was claiming that the comic of Sidwood was stupid. Edit it if you don't want that to be the meaning. You can't cut someone off in a forum. You type what you want to say and post, no chance for an interruption. Many webcomics are similar to Penny-Arcade because they are made in the same program. Those little Anime faces in the posts really compliment your image of being intelligent. On the material in Sidwood, I suppose some just can't appreciate jokes other than the blatant slapstick seen in some animes. Trust me on comedy, I know what I'm talking about.
Viadante

Postby Shan-chan on Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:05 am

*ahem* I believe that when Disk was talking about Mike cutting me off, he meant in real life when I was about to volunteer to play the bassoon and he interrupted me. XP

"Ignorant and stupid people are funny!! I want to herd a whole bunch of you into one big farm and just point and laugh at how hopeless you are. =)" - Tei/Disk *if you know who specifically this refers to, private message me and you get... um... a cookie!*
Shan-chan
Regular Poster

Postby Viadante on Thu Sep 19, 2002 3:49 pm

And you can still learn to play the bassoon. No problem there.
Viadante

Postby Shan-chan on Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:27 pm

Yes, except for the fact that if we were both in the same section at all, much less as the entire section, one of us would probably end up dead. -_-;

Shan-chan
Regular Poster

Postby Viadante on Fri Sep 20, 2002 8:18 pm

Are you aware that Mike has hardly been reacting to you? Maybe you could just leave him alone. And if you want to play the bassoon, there is nobody to stop you. Play your precious instrument and leave out the personnal attacks.
Viadante

Postby Shan-chan on Sat Sep 21, 2002 7:43 am

You know what? If it weren't for school, there's no way my mom would let me bother. She doesn't give a damn about anything except my grades.

Try walking a mile in my shoes before you criticize the paths I take. Consider this topic locked.

Shan-chan
Regular Poster

Return to Taito Country - The Comic