Hehehe...

Hehehe...

Postby ChristianC on Sun Sep 08, 2002 10:25 pm

I'm bloody back!! ((Been gone from this board for a while))

And I see that the story has become more consistent and understandable, of course that might just be because I've read through the archives a couple of times...

ANYWAY!!! :D

Right, so I've been thinking, and I kinda like how the story has developed... I'm a little ticked at N3K0 N3K0 B4K4 acting so rebellious, buuut, he's changed a lot since I adopted the little bugger...

Also, I'd like to say that I'm VERY expecting of the co-work between C_C and Terra, and I hope it'll be A-OK!!

That's all for me... Here's some autographs *throws out some scribbles... no one catches them, cricket chirp*
ChristianC
Regular Poster

Postby Alias on Sun Sep 08, 2002 11:49 pm

Aaaaah! I recognize you! You're that guy with the tower that got toppled over in RPGWW and was accosted by the king and then showed up in SS with Nekobaka in tow and challenged people to fights!

Can I get your autograph?? Oh, wait, here's one of the pages you threw! *grabs it and runs home to put it in his album*
Alias
Regular Poster

Postby CarolineHat on Mon Sep 09, 2002 1:16 pm

Hmmm. . .He needs a hat. A top hat? Terra doesn't want it, and she says Alias wouldn't look good in a cowboy hat.
Why must everyone be so DISAGREEABLE? (Maybe it's just the fact that I have a research project and an Essay. And more than that, too. Ooooooh, fun.)
CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Uweeee heee heee!

Postby ChristianC on Mon Sep 09, 2002 10:20 pm

Indeed, I am ph34red... Yes, a top hat would be good. Indeed and all that.

PAY A TITHE OR GET OFF MY LAND!!!

Anyway, good some people respect the oldies... *sniff* C_C has all but given up on my storyline... But I'm still in SS, and that's cool.
ChristianC
Regular Poster

Return to Sprite Show!