Character Poll #3

Which of these current characters is your favorite in Somesuch?

Bane
No votes
Kandor
No votes
Karystyn
43%
Leo
14%
Mendor
No votes
Mykelos
14%
Punk
No votes
Stryke
29%

Total votes : 7

Character Poll #3

Postby Somesuch on Wed Jul 31, 2002 8:05 pm

This time I'm giving you the full range of characters; this poll will be continuous, and will have no ending date. Reason? The last two polls didn't get much response.

This poll will, however, include more of the cast than the main (or original main, however it may turn out) four characters.

My vote this time's going to Mykelos, because he didn't get any votes last time. Phooie on you! ;)

8)

~*~somesuch~*~
Is that so?
Somesuch
Regular Poster

I like Karystyn!

Postby Warren the Frog on Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:35 pm

:D
I like Karystyn! She just needs to start casting spells or something, now, and she'd be even cooler.
Warren the Frog

Postby Somesuch on Mon Aug 26, 2002 6:50 pm

Spellworking's not the problem... that would be Karystyn's "accidents." She's pretty powerful, but not very good at controlling her magic.

Her brother is not as powerful, but he has a LOT more control over what he can do.

Several people tell me their favorites vary from strip to strip; really I don't have a favorite, though sometimes I do tend to sway more toward one character or another, myself.

Anyway, the art should be leagues better now.

As it turns out, I'm a ballpoint pen person. Fountain pens don't work if they've got big nibs. Felt-tipped pens have ink that deteriorates. 'Sides, I don't do much shading with the ink (or any for that matter). I have a lot more control with a ballpoint pen, and that's what I need.

~*~somesuch~*~

8)

*To think, I nearly signed it somesushi!*
Is that so?
Somesuch
Regular Poster

Return to SomeSuch