member worthy?

member worthy?

Postby Neonacid on Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:27 am

You dont know me much if at all, but I love your comics, is awesome. Although, I think perhaps you should let me be the filler from now on. I can do some funny funny stuff, ya know. I sing, I can dance. I have candy...sweet sweet candy. You want the corn, I gots the corn. Such corn will I give. Jimmy's gourmet ass meats; Do this be pick up or delivery...Ummm...where was I? Oh, oh yeah, I just got here at the forums cuz im lazy. so very lazy is I. But, I donts know if I gots what it takes for me to be a member. I hope I do...sniff sniff...whats that smell? My skettios...MY SKETTIOS!

~Neonacid

PS:Tell me if I be member worthy please...MMM, skettios...
Never judge a person unless you walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you talk about them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Location: Whadda ya mean by that? Are you a cop or somethin?!

Postby Terra on Wed Aug 07, 2002 10:07 am

O.O
Terra
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Thu Aug 08, 2002 12:43 pm

I take it you are as frightened by me as I and my friends are, huh? Don't worry, I won't hurt nobodys. I just kidding, really I is. I loves da little comics, I love them good.

~Neonacid
Never judge a person unless you walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you talk about them, you'll be a mile away AND you'll have their shoes!
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Postby Saiai Horisu on Sat Aug 10, 2002 7:53 pm

^^ Someone's a fan of Jhonen Vasquez!
Saiai Horisu

Postby Terra on Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:32 pm

Who is Jhonen Vhasquez?

And yes you do scary me. You scary me very much....
Terra
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Tue Aug 13, 2002 5:52 pm

AAAAWWWW, silly Terra, trix are for kids. Anyway, i'm not all that crazy much no mores. I am a fan of the great artist and cartoonist Jhonen C. Vasquez. He be a crazy and silly man. Anyway, his sick perversion of a sense of humor drives me to live on someday stalk him in a loser geek fashion. But, I digress. I love your comic, funny stuff, and serious topical issues set in a tropical setting that really make me think...well, not really, but I like the storyline nonetheless. Anyway, now that my babble talk be done, I will say that im just kidding, mostly, and I do love the Jhonen mr. Saiai Horisu. or missus, whatever the case may be. All 7 JTHM(he's CRAZY!), both Devi's, both Fillerbunny's, and all 4 squee!'s, as well as several hardback and softback graphic novels. Not to mention "Murder can be fun" #2, just cuz he did the cover. Hehe, also the BAC, if you dont got it, be frightened. It be very sick, and funny, but also sick. Be scared...anyway. Ummm. Im done now. Great work terra, love you.

~Neonacid

PS:I no want to hurt nobody, i'm just a normal kid who's really hairy! I just want to eat grubbs!
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Postby Terra on Wed Aug 14, 2002 6:48 am

very scary.
Terra
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Wed Aug 14, 2002 2:23 pm

What? I cant be a geek with geekiness about one little thing without being scary or frightening a little?! I just like the guys gawdy, mallicious and overall morbid taste for humor? jeez, some ppl...Well, too bad. I'm here to stay until they drag me off to the crazy house for crazy boys. But remember, your class only gets 3 crazy cards month, so don't waste 'em?!
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Postby PenChaft on Thu Aug 15, 2002 1:24 am

Pen's confusement meter::: 100
PenChaft - the colourful oxymoron
home page - <A HREF="http://www.jasonbradley.com/pen/" TARGET="new">Corrupt Eden</A>
hiatusing comic - <A HREF="http://deviate.keenspace.com/" TARGET="new">Deviate</A>
finished comic - <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/chaft_kilanias/" TARGET="new">Walkabout</A>
PenChaft
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Fri Aug 16, 2002 6:53 am

Look, I was just explaining that i'm a geek when it comes to Jhonen Vasquez, he's a funny guy and I was simply making references to his work. That's all. Quoting him and such. Jeez, and I thought I was weird...Oh, and remember GIR loves you.
Neonacid
Regular Poster

. . .

Postby CarolineHat on Sun Aug 18, 2002 2:01 pm

Terra, even I am scared, confused, and who is this person in the discussion?
Known As: Caroline
Race: Dark Elf (Or whatever kinda elf I feel like.)
Skills: Ranged Weapons, Magic, fencing, throwing things, and sewing things from newspapers.
Class: Dual-classed Thief-Mage
Mage Specialty: Handling Cold things that don't seem very cold to me.
Spells: Icicle, Snowball, Comet, and Snow. . .you get the gist.
Prefered Weapon: A bow. Or Sniper Rifle. Whatever's around. . .
Sayings: "You make me feel so. . .uh, special?"
CarolineHat
Regular Poster

Postby Neonacid on Sun Aug 18, 2002 3:58 pm

dont worry, no need unless you are paranoid that im odd. Dont get me wrong...im eccentric, but harmless, as i've said several times before. I was simply raving about an artist I like. In a joking matter I quoted his works, and apparently in the translation freaked some ppl out. Then I was just apologizing to whoever was scared including Terra and PenChaft, and now you apparently you as well.
Neonacid
Regular Poster

Return to Sprite Show!