re: fuck christians

re: fuck christians

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:27 am

http://felneycomic.keenspace.com/d/20020731.html

um... sorry my religion pisses you off so much. i'm with you on the whole "don't hate gay people" thing if it helps at all...
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Deathbringer on Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:41 am

I MAKE MANY COMICS / Some are on paper! / Used to have one on Keenspace too...
"The lettering in children's comics has grown larger and simpler, as have the kids" - Lew Stringer
Deathbringer
Regular Poster

k

Postby ZOMBIE USER 3288 on Wed Aug 07, 2002 5:01 pm

For those of you who don't feel like reading several hundred pages of stuff, let me pull out the quotes that seem relevant.

"I came one afternoon and asked to talk with my friend and teacher, about something private and serious. I reasoned that of all people, someone filled with
the joy of god and art, would be able to counsel me in a kindly and open way. I happily told her that I finally knew what had made me depressed my entire
life, that I was really a girl and not a boy, that I was overjoyed to finally understand that. I asked for her help.

In chemistry, I was once amazed to learn about a phenomena called sublimation. There are circumstances where a solid can become a gas, directly,
without melting to become a liquid first. The solid just instantaneously becomes another thing, without going through any gradual transformation.

Sister Mary Elizabeth underwent personality sublimation. One second she was beatitude and God
ZOMBIE USER 3288
Regular Poster

Postby Deathbringer on Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:41 am

thats because 90% of asians arent still doing those things, christians are (and its not just this "hardcore minority", understanding and accepting christians such as yourself ARE the hardcore minority)
"The lettering in children's comics has grown larger and simpler, as have the kids" - Lew Stringer
Deathbringer
Regular Poster

Postby ZOMBIE USER 9105 on Fri Sep 20, 2002 11:20 am

Hmm, he has a point Mike... It should have been "Fuck Religion". They're all just as bad.

As for the "it's the same as saying fuck asians"... Being asian isn't a choice.
ZOMBIE USER 9105

Postby Deathbringer on Fri Sep 20, 2002 1:53 pm

LOL, yeah, i suppose

Even buddhism has the possibility of being evil, well a sketch on "goodness gracious me" had a decent example

"Wow..this is the greatest breakthrough in medicine!, youve made an antibody that kills cancer cells!"
"Kill them? noooo nononono, we must never kiiilll" XD

hm, reminds me of the true story of some guy on a space mission who's religion prevents him from taking orders from women, and the commander of the mission happened to be a woman, can you imagine the situation if there was an emergency on board?, and the guy is supposed to be a scientist, which implies he wouldnt need a belief in magical bollocks to explain the world to himself..
Deathbringer
Regular Poster

Return to Felney