Forums Fixed!

Forums Fixed!

Postby Patach on Sat Jun 01, 2002 3:42 pm

Grrr... it's about time!

Well anyways, back to biz... how does everybody like the current story? Since I've dramatically changed the format of Final Draft, I would be happy to hear some feedback!
Patach
Regular Poster

Postby Flabajaba2213 on Sun Jun 30, 2002 4:22 pm

Yo, long time. Any who, I am finding the story very interesting. It is a very controversial topic that many people are still tring to deal with today. You have layered the suspense, which is a nice touch. I'm also impressed with the "darker" style. Conveys the mood very well.

if you can do it, I can do it. I got a music reccommendation. The band is Savatage, the album is Dead Winter Dead. The music was made to follow different parts of a story written about the fall of the berlin wall, and the war between the Serbians and the Muslims that followed. If you reas the story that is included, you'll get the music. A little slow, but powerful. I'll leave ya'll with a quote from one of the songs, "this isn't what we meant":
"The future couldn't last
We've nailed it to the past
With every word a trap
That no one can take back

Back from all the architectes
who find their towers leaning,
And every prayer we prayed at night
Has somehow lost it's meaning

For if this is the answer to our prayers
is this what God has sent

Please understand this isn't what we meant"

See ya'll later,
flabajaba2213(?)
Flabajaba2213
Regular Poster

Postby Patach on Wed Jul 17, 2002 11:50 pm

Thanks for the feedback, Flab... sorry if I didn't answer back immediately. I have heard of Savatage, but have never listened to any of their music. It may be a cool band to look up :).

Thank you for the compliments on the current story also. I appreciate your feedback.
Patach
Regular Poster

Postby Flabajaba2213 on Tue Jul 23, 2002 10:49 am

I wonder what is going to happen. What will Kristen say, after knockig out some teeth, that is. :wink: Anyway, a few questions about your movie "poetry Night". Is it drawn in the same style as final draft? Do we get screen shots for the quality oppressed? Is Canada a real country?(never mind, they're not. :cry: )

I also have one comment. There have been 20 views of this post, but only I have replied to it. If you read this, REPLY! Use your freedom of speech. Comment on anything that you like! Please, respond!

Lastly, I will be going on a series of trips for the next month. I'll try to respond if I can, but don't expect much. I have the same screen name for everything that I do, so if you know me from my other circles, please let others know as well. Thanks.

As always,
flabajaba2213 :o
Flabajaba2213
Regular Poster

Postby Patach on Tue Jul 23, 2002 6:06 pm

I will TRY to send some pictures of "Poetry Night" to the viewers of "Final Draft". PN is NOT going to be a furry cartoon, it will be using humans again. So any furry fans out there, I apologize :(

BTW, if anyone is still out there, please make another topic, or reply to this one. We need some talk in this forum!
Patach
Regular Poster

Return to Final Draft