Where weren't kidding

Keglo

Post by Keglo »

It really is slow on this board. As for thinking no one reads you comic. Well im proof at least a few people do :P

Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Post by Ryan J. Smith »

*scratch* Well, that makes TWO letters of support since I put that rant about my lack of readership up two weeks ago. I'm doing better than I thought!<P>------------------
Ryan J. Smith: the Poster Child for Paxil
<A HREF="http://www.ronnieraccoon.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>

Keglo

Post by Keglo »

Well thats me quick to thought, slow to action.<p>[This message has been edited by Keglo (edited 01-27-2002).]

PalaDemon

Post by PalaDemon »

YO YO YO!<P>Yeah yeah, I know I'm a horrible fan. I thought that I at least could come through when you asked. I did read the post about Keenspace and the problems they're giving you, Ryan. I just can't think of any other place that gives web space for free.<P>I'm doing this at a college computer, mainly because BellSouth sucks(My home internet access has been screwing up BADLY lately - read: my speed ranging from 4800 bps to 9600 bps). And living in the middle of nowhere (officially known as Troutman, NC) really does put a damper on having any type of broadband until the year 2090 when broadband will be obsolete. Feh. Well, back to the wonders of Microsoft Excel and cursing that damn paper clip thing (I wish I could change it, but the school's WAY too cheap and lazy) anytime it's trying to be "helpful".
-----------------------------------
It'd Be Cool If It Were True: What the Microsoft Office Assistant should ask
-----------------------------------
Office Assistant: Would you like help with this feature?<P>( ) Yes, please provide help<P>( ) No, don't provide help now<P>(X) Go to Hell, you stupid paper clip!
------------------------------------

MadMAxJr
Regular Poster

Post by MadMAxJr »

I still read this! I'll be damned if my messageboard nick is still registered.. heh. I read, i read... I just don't talk a lot.

Keglo

Post by Keglo »

Heh yep you attract a lot of no talkers here.
As for finding a decent hosting, nothing goes wrong with doing it yourself. Though finding a decent broad band provider in certain areas is nearly impossible.

Gil
Regular Poster

Post by Gil »

I'm not dead! Really, I'm not. I just don't talk very much. Really. Seriously. I mean it.<P>Bombs.<P>-Gil

Fugli Troll
Regular Poster

Post by Fugli Troll »

You might even find a troll or two lurking in the background. We like to lurk.<P>------------------
Ahem, That's <A HREF="http://dirkdancer.keenspace.com" TARGET=_blank>DeViations</A>, not 'deviant.' There is a difference, however fine that line may be.

MadMAxJr
Regular Poster

Post by MadMAxJr »

So when does the next comic go up?

Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Post by Ryan J. Smith »

When it's finished. Get used to it.
<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.ronnieraccoon.com" TARGET=_blank>The Adventures of Ronnie Raccoon</A>

Troubled Youth
Regular Poster

Post by Troubled Youth »

damn straight. that's the right attitude.

Keglo

Post by Keglo »

Strange I hear a loud sucking sound.

Ryan J. Smith
Regular Poster

Post by Ryan J. Smith »

It's nothing, I swear.<P>------------------